Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #121
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Not dumb at all. I know after the fact you obviously doubted if you should have, but facing something like that can be healing, too. I still get anxious just seeing the due date club section on here. Sometimes i wish i had th guts to just go in and check on them. I have it built up so high as this big giant scary thing and i think of them often.

I feel like using opks is an art form... one I never thought i would be so good at...
Thanks. That really made me feel less like a goof for being so...anxious, I guess...about it. I felt the same way, always scrolling by it on my way *back* to the TTC board. Ah well. I'm starting to feel more excited/anticipatory about TTC so that's a nice change.

I'm with you on the opk thing. I've never tried but I can just tell it's something that would drive me nutso.

Advertisement

Old 06-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #122
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

I definitely check out my old dd boards! Not strange at all

re opks: Yea for me they're usually stark white until about 3 days before O and I get a light pink line. My surge is super short, ie I got a pos yesterday mid morning and it's negative already this am so barely even 24 hours. Back when ttc my second I got several days of positives. Some cycles I haven't gotten a positive at all but still had an ovulatory chart from temping. Opks are just something for me to do lol and they've never been hard to read.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #123
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
I started running again, we GOT A DOG!!!! YIKES! He is a small, very sweet, 1 year old mutt. Kids are in heaven....I'm a little overwhelmed, but I think things will settle down once we get used to our new routine.

ladies and to everyone who needs one!!
Congrats on your new pet! : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
Thanks guys! I got distracted today and feel a little better, Love this thread though! There isn't a soul in real life that I could say these things to that would fully understand.
This is so true. I am glad we can support each other in the ups and downs we all experience on this journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Trinity - your box sounds beautiful - a great way to remember your baby.
Thanks. : ) Once I get it started I'll share a photo of how it is coming along.
Koli Ava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #124
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have been using the cheap LH strips, but I wonder if it is worth it to get some other tests like the Clearblue Digital Ovulation ones. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Are they worth the price?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #125
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
Holy crap was that there before?!?! When are you due? I'm selfishly hoping February
No... it wasn't!! I got a squinter on the 31st and started lurking about in hopes that it was the real things. And now the tests are nice and dark. And yup. February. February 9th according to FF but I disagree. I say February 10th. Why? Is Feb special to you? Or even better... are you going to join me in the Feb DDC????!!!

P.S. Here's yesterday's test....

And I was wondering... what sort of supplements/meds will you all use during pregnancy post loss? This is my 3rd pregnancy (the first two ended 6.5 and 10 weeks). And I'm currently doing new chapter vitamins + folic acid. And I ordered welcome womb but that won't arrive for two weeks (I live on the wrong side of the world)

Last edited by abhernandez; 06-07-2012 at 09:17 AM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:46 AM   #126
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

RunawayBunny: I think I might have missed the window to take the ovulation predictor but I am not very good at them

abhernandez: YAY!!!! So so happy for you mama Now send some of that baby dust over here. I usually take prenatals and welcome womb...if it helps my welcome womb arrived before it was supposed to.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #127
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Alice- ok I'm not crazy then lol. Huge congrats!!! I'm in the 2ww so I would squeeze in with an edd of the 27th or 28. I think I actually o'd yesterday... A tad early for me! DH totally got some bug and had a fever tues night so our timing wasn't great. But perhaps a swimmer stuck it out a couple days. Also feb is the month I was due with my first loss so it would feel like coming full circle. I'm soooo happy for you. I will be doing Lovenox when I get a bfp (apa syndrome) so I'm foregoing welcome womb since I have a diagnosis. Just a prenatal and maybe extra folio acid.

Trinity no idea about the digi opks sorry! I was just reading some threads on ff where they gave false positives, probably rare though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 06-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #128
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That test looks great Alice!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #129
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Heather. : )

Well I tested LH and HCG again today, both are still positive, but HCG is much fainter than when I last tested 2-3 days back. And I think I stopped bleeding from the loss already. : ) I can't wait for my cycle to get back on track so we can try again.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #130
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Okay so I got something going on, either preggo or a BIG AF coming soon. With my last pregnancy only about a week after conception I was mad at DH all the time for no reason at all and super tired (caffeine could NOT begin to touch this fatigue). I feel the same way yesterday and today so somethin' is a brewin'. Since this is the first cycle after the m/c I am using days we were together as counting days to test so I have a couple more days to go if we conceived on the first time, I am only 13 days right now. Everyone keep your fingers crossed!