Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #131
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible
Okay so I got something going on, either preggo or a BIG AF coming soon. With my last pregnancy only about a week after conception I was mad at DH all the time for no reason at all and super tired (caffeine could NOT begin to touch this fatigue). I feel the same way yesterday and today so somethin' is a brewin'. Since this is the first cycle after the m/c I am using days we were together as counting days to test so I have a couple more days to go if we conceived on the first time, I am only 13 days right now. Everyone keep your fingers crossed!
Oh fx!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #132
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Craftin'Diva: SO odd because in the past I have had the control line but no line on the test and this time the test line was almost as dark as the control but not really. Oh well, back to using my cervix and CM for finding the O. I just thought it might help since this is the first cycle after the m/c.

happymama1: We are getting a puppy too! I picked him out 2 weeks ago but he cannot leave his mama for another 2 weeks which gives us time to get the house and back yard together. If anything it will get me back to my walks / runs at least once a day, this mama has been lazy since my m/c and bed rest from surgery.
you are so brave to get a puppy! Our was a shelter gamble...but is a wonderful, calm, housebroken, obedient little guy I wish you luck with your puppy It is a nice distraction after the last 3 months TTC/recent loss, and especially since we have to wait a couple months now

I do feel at peace about waiting until August to TTC
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #133
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Okay so I got something going on, either preggo or a BIG AF coming soon. With my last pregnancy only about a week after conception I was mad at DH all the time for no reason at all and super tired (caffeine could NOT begin to touch this fatigue). I feel the same way yesterday and today so somethin' is a brewin'. Since this is the first cycle after the m/c I am using days we were together as counting days to test so I have a couple more days to go if we conceived on the first time, I am only 13 days right now. Everyone keep your fingers crossed!
Hope this is it mama!!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #134
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Not dumb at all. I know after the fact you obviously doubted if you should have, but facing something like that can be healing, too. I still get anxious just seeing the due date club section on here. Sometimes i wish i had th guts to just go in and check on them. I have it built up so high as this big giant scary thing and i think of them often.

Trinity - your box sounds beautiful - a great way to remember your baby.

Sandy - thinking about you. I have heard that its really hard (emotionally) to meet that milestone.

Anya - i am sorry about the opk trouble. So do you think you O'd and missed it then? I feel like using opks is an art form... one I never thought i would be so good at...

Kristen - How exciting! A dog! I love dogs. They can bring such joy to a family. We bought ten chickens shortly after my MC. They arent as cuddly as our pups, but they are sure a welcome distraction.
I don't like checking on my old DDC either...just makes me feel to sad about my loss. Chickens sound exciting though....I like distractions when TTC isn't going the way I want it too!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #135
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
you are so brave to get a puppy! Our was a shelter gamble...but is a wonderful, calm, housebroken, obedient little guy I wish you luck with your puppy It is a nice distraction after the last 3 months TTC/recent loss, and especially since we have to wait a couple months now

I do feel at peace about waiting until August to TTC
Sorry mama, I would never be able to wait like that, I am NOT patient! Our puppy is from a breeder and I made sure that she picked the one that was a "puppy pillow" and let her one year old carry him around with no protests. Giles is that puppy! I really cannot wait to have him home, he will be a nice distraction.

On a WAY different note we found out that my hubby has cancer today. It has 94% cure rate after surgery but we are just feeling beat to hell right now. Any positive thoughts our way would be helpful.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #136
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Sorry mama, I would never be able to wait like that, I am NOT patient! Our puppy is from a breeder and I made sure that she picked the one that was a "puppy pillow" and let her one year old carry him around with no protests. Giles is that puppy! I really cannot wait to have him home, he will be a nice distraction.

On a WAY different note we found out that my hubby has cancer today. It has 94% cure rate after surgery but we are just feeling beat to hell right now. Any positive thoughts our way would be helpful.
Good vibes your way. Your family is in my thoughts.
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #137
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry about hubby! I will pray for our family!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #138
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks ladies.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #139
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Oh mama you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:36 AM   #140
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Praying for your family.
Koli Ava is offline   Reply With Quote