Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just sad.

I am so fortunate to have 2 wonderful daughters, and when I found out that I was pregnant again (both of the others required that I have Metformin & Femera), I was apprehensive, but so excited! I didn't tell many people because I was afraid that SOMETHING.BAD.MIGHT.HAPPEN and unfortunately something did. According to my LMP, I would have been 6 weeks and 1 day today, but instead I'm cramping and soaking through mama pads. It's odd how attached I managed to get in the short time that I was aware of the awesome gift that I was given. I'm conflicted because I am so very grateful for my wonderful children; but for just a moment I thought that I might get to experience it all again (my husband is totally done with having kids according to him). Now I'm just back to being sad and to having to call the OBGYN to cancel the appointment I made for a first u/s. Sigh. Just wanted to cry somewhere that I knew some folks would understand even though it was so early. Somehow I feel like I shouldn't be that sad 'cause most people would say that I'm just a little 'late'. I had a picture of my "Pregnant" pee-stick on my phone and would look at it lovingly and send happy vibes to the baby. Thanks for letting me vent.

Advertisement

newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just sad.

I'm sorry momma, I had a mc at 6 weeks myself. And my husband also said he was done at that time. It was heartbreaking. I'm sorry you at hurting.

Can I just give you some hope and say this pregnancy is the third one since that mc and my husband had a total change of heart, it was all the LORDs doing. Many years of prayer and anguish but God is so faithful. Don't give up, cry out to Him.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Ryder
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am so sorry to read this! My heart just breaks for you. I will be praying for you
Happily married to "M" and loving life with my toddler "B" 8.17.10. Waiting for #2, my christmas baby!!
Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
PerfectFifth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry. I have no doubt that baby knew s/he was loved.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies-- it was hard yesterday when I passed what must have been the placenta... I almost lost it in the women's restroom. I feel so silly for having thought about due dates, done the Chinese gender prediction, etc. Ah well- que sera sera. Thank you all so much for your support.
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #6
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh mama, I am so sorry. Regardless of how pregnant you were or not, we get attached as soon as pee on that stick!! Many hugs and prayers for comfort for you.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

A baby is a baby, no matter how early. Love doesn't care how long it's been, just that it is.

PM if you need to chat. You know I'm always here for you.

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #8
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Don't feel silly. I just miscarried a little before 7 weeks. It is still a loss and still a grieving process. My first two babies i miscarried at 4.5 and 5.5 weeks. I had to grieve, even when I had only known for 2 days with the first. It is a loss of a baby, and feels like the loss of a dream as well. ((HUGS))
Old 05-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
tiam1980
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so sorry for your loss! I've had several miscarriages myself and it is sooooo disappointing and difficult to lose a pregnancy no matter how early. Hopes and dreams for that child start as soon as you know you're pregnant and the loss of the pregnancy is the loss of a dream as well.

I hope you find the healing you need. God bless.
Tia- SAHM to Anna ('08) and wife to my carpenter, Scott ('11).TTC #2. , mama cloth makin', Jesus lovin', cat cuddlin', Canadian gal. My Custom Crocheting Page:Crafty Cat Creations
My Custom Mama Cloth Shop on Etsy! Crafty Cat Creations
tiam1980 is offline   Reply With Quote