Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #11
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 28th

Susan- My guess is that the dollar tree tests aren't as sensitive. Your test from this morning is very much positive- so I think that babies are settling in I would also call your Dr. just to be sure about the bleeding. Hang in there!

Carissa- Thanks so much- that is very interesting- I had never heard of that before.

Sarah- Hope you start feeling better quick today! Did the Dr think it was an allergic reaction? Have you had that happen before?

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The throat strangling thing happened at first when I went outside and now it's happening if I eat certain things. It's like if you've ever swallowed something that was too big and it hurt going down the whole way? That sort of pain in my chest constantly.

Yeah, he thinks my body is having a massive allergic type reaction, but not the reaction that people think of when they think peanut allergy, epi-pen and a trip to the ER.

If it's EE then it's an allergic reaction that's confined to my esophagus for the most part, although I can have other symptoms.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #13
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Updated.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #14
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post
Rebecca: That is very strange! Did you feel O? Do you think there is a chance you didn't actually O and are having an anovulatory cycle? Perhaps your doc might need to call in provera to bring on AF if you indeed aren't prego. Don't suppose that box came w/2 tests??

Slimy: I keep meaning to ask how your SIL is? I hope she is still pregnant!

Cindy
She made it to 28 weeks on friday, the first time she's ever made it into the third trimester. We're all thrilled and hope she can just stay down and keep going. Sadly her help (my mil) is leaving this week. Her dh can stay home with her for two more weeks then she's on her own once she hits 31 weeks we are all hoping she stays down. She'll have nurses coming in during the day to help with her son (medically fragile), but no one coming in to take care of her and the house. We'd love to see her go as far as possible but are really worried that once full time help is gone she'll have no choice but to be up to much. I wish I could go out and stay with her but I have to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Today's test is on the bottom. Why is this positive but I take a $tree as well and there MAY be a shadow but nothing to speak of?? Also, went potty this morning and had a little blood when I wiped. I'm freaking out...I mean it was just pink on TP. I had a little of a strained BM so I'm thinking that was what it was..... This happened with Jack too.....I'm so scared....

Try not to panic, DT tests aren't that sensitive. And yes straining can cause blood. I SOOOO finally see the line on that test. It's undeniable now (well at least to me, I'm a horrible squinter). Can't wait until your official dr. test in two days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
As for me- this weekend has sucked the big one health wise. I can't remember if I posted this, but last week I felt terrible like someone was squeezing my throat shut and I was getting this chest pain. So I went to the doctor on Friday. I'm now on 3 doses of PRESCRIPTION anti-histamine, cause one old zyrtec just won't cut it, and 2 anti-reflux meds and I'm feeling marginally better, but not so great. I'm still taking benadry 2 or 3 times a day. The strangled feeling is going down a lot but I still have a lot of chest pain. I'll be interested to see what my test results are (hopefully they're back shortly).

So anyway, while I know it could be a lot of things when I went reading through stuff it sounds a lot like the same disease that my son is suspected of having (eosinophilic esophagitus).
How scary?!? Hope they get it figured out and you feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Love4Leon and Slimy... He was on a perscription of HCG just like the trigger shot everyother day. He doesn't produce sperm so this was to help increase this plus I know he was taking Fertiliaid the last couple months....
Weird, never heard of that. Glad they got their BFP, it's rough when dh's have the problem, mine is never as willing to go through treatment as much as I am. But then again, having both of us with issues is even more frustrating.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Slimy: That is fantastic news! I hope that baby stays in a while longer!! But even making it to 28 weeks seems like a huge victory after thinking she would deliver before 24 weeks!

Susan: That line is DEFINITELY getting darker!!!! No idea why $tree isn't really showing. Plenty of people think they aren't as sensitive as FRER. I had the oposite thing happen. I was still getting lines on $tree and negative FRERs. So the fact that you have nice looking FRERs is a GREAT sign!!! As for the pink, it's a good sign too!! Implantation spotting. I didn't have my spotting until the day of my beta. I've had it every time I've been pregnant (including my miscarriage and chemical). PLUS if you are on baby aspirin, that will exacerbate it.

Rebecca: I forgot to say last night that I am SO excited that you are starting your IVF cycle if you aren't pregnant!! That is HUGE news!!

Yellow: I hope you feel better!! I'm having horrible allergies lately and it's awful. Though mine just make me feel sick and wide awake for half the night. But I'd take that over feeling strangled any day!

Cindy
Old 05-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #16
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

talked to my allergist, who said see a GI cause she thinks I've got what I think I've got (EE). meh
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #17
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I was absent over the weekend. One thing after another here and trying to save a dime on electricity on top of it was making me tired and a bit cranky. I was following a long though!

finleyjudemommy - Congratulations! Even I see a line there! You could have implantation spotting or even just cervical irritation. I wouldn't worry yet. Good luck! Oh and $ tree tests STINK! I got false negatives with those!!!

yellowitchgrl - I hope you feel better soon! That is scary to have chest pains!

Love4leon - This is strange!! If you don't get AF before Friday I would call your RE and see if you can get in for an US and blood work just to see what is going on.

AFM - I went to the RE today and got another bit of information. My lining is unchanged since last week but it is a thickness that can sustain a pregnancy (between 7 and 8). So that is good news. Bad news (sort of) is that I may have to "excersise" my uterus for a few months so the volume scan can be normal. The nurse practitioner said that they had a patient (vague talk here nothing that would violate HIPPA) that had a uterus that was basically pre-pubesant. She never got a period and never would (how sad!!) and she did this for a few months then did the volume scan and passed. Now my uterus isn't like that and I have had 2 full term size pregnancies (the first one wasn't full term but I was the size of full term). So hopefully it will only take one round of this... but there is a chance it could push me back a bit. I figure if I can get pregnant by Christmas, then I can still be on track for going to Hawaii with my in-laws in November 2013.

Who was the one that had the family member that had uncontrolled blood sugar? I know it was on here. My MIL has had this for years. She worked with a MD PhD for 2 years to try to get control of this and couldn't do it. She (as an act of desperation I believe) decided to try Nutrasystem D and is now having normal blood sugar for the first time since her pancretitis!! She is also loosing weight! I hope she can continue this and save the money of a gastric bypass for a tummy tuck! She is going to need it, she was quite large and I think if she got down to "normal" she would have large flabs of skin. Just wanted to share in case it was an option.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #18
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Progesterone was 83! and I took a digital test that had the most beautiful word "pregnant" EVER!!!!

Last edited by finleyjudemommy; 05-29-2012 at 12:58 PM.
finleyjudemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #19
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Wow, so awesome for you Susan! I thank God you have a positive test! You are right....pregnant is a beautiful word. Celebrate, girl!!!!!!
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #20
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

There's no squinting now