Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
fides
Registered Users
seller

Add a Rule on Shipping Time Frame?

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible for the mods to add a rule on the amount of time a seller can take to either ship something or refund the money.

The last three transactions I've had on here have been quite silly when it comes to shipping - the first seller waited just under a month to ship (shipping a week after I asked for a refund), the second one waited about 3 weeks to ship, and on a third transaction, it's been over 6 weeks and I'm still waiting for a claim to go through with paypal and she never shipped it to me.

On the first one, I was advised by a mod to leave honest feedback, but the seller ended up getting that removed, so I know there's currently no consequence in waiting weeks to ship (or in not using delivery confirmation), and that such info doesn't stay on a seller's account for other buyers to beware.

So, I was wondering, could there be a rule added to http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1102707 about a potential time frame that a seller should either ship within or refund the money if they can't get to the post office? On Amazon, you have 2 business days to ship, and I think ebay gives a seller 7 days. Any way to add something similar for DS? I know things come up with families, but at the same time, it makes it hard to plan dipes when I am left waiting for 6 weeks and there isn't a rule against that.

Thanks!

Advertisement

fides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
4littlenorskes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Add a Rule on Shipping Time Frame?

There is one in place...

Delivery Confirmation & Shipping Timeframe

HTH
Old 05-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
fides
Registered Users
seller

Re: Add a Rule on Shipping Time Frame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4littlenorskes View Post
There is one in place...

Delivery Confirmation & Shipping Timeframe

HTH
ooh - that's fantastic - thanks so much!!!
fides is offline   Reply With Quote