Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #11
allinmyhead
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb 2013 Due Date List

EDD: February 2
Your Name: (if you would like to share) Anna-Marie
State or Country: West Virginia
How long it took to you to get your BFP: One month
What number child is this for you: 2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): son - William, step-daughter - Samantha, step-son - Daniel
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hmmm ...
Birth Plans/Preferences: Birth Center waterbirth
Blog, website or the like: I'm not that interesting, lol.
Anything else you'd like to share: All in due time

Advertisement

allinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:53 AM   #12
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

EDD: 2/8/2013
Your Name: Jen
State or Country: PA
What number child is this for you: 9!!!!!!!!!
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Scott, DS Colin 12, DD Cass 11, DD Katie 8, DS Manny 7, DD Tabitha 5, DS Liam 4, DS Ben 3, DS Owen 18 months!
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Totally hoping for a girl...look at my avatar pic and see why!
Birth Plans/Preferences: I want a healthy pregnancy and a homebirth!
Anything else you'd like to share: I have had multiple high-risk pregnancies. Just over a year ago I was diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease. Since treating I feel 95% better than I have in 7 years. I am praying that I will have a much healthier pregnancy as well. The last 4 have been diabetic pregnancies with insulin, hope to avoid that as well since my diet has improved a lot.

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?

Last edited by weesej; 06-03-2012 at 04:06 PM.
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #13
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

EDD: Feb 7 based on an online due date calculator
Your Name: Andrea
State or Country: TN
How long it took to you to get your BFP: less than a month
What number child is this for you: 2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): married w 1 child and 2 dogs
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): will be ecstatic either way! having 2 boys would be great, but as this will be my last a little girl wouldn't hurt either =)
Birth Plans/Preferences: due to a vertical incision with #1, I will have to have a repeat c-section but I trust my dr.
Blog, website or the like: discovered I am no good at blogging
Anything else you'd like to share:
Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #14
PinkInk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

EDD: 2/7

Your Name: Cori Lynn Gentry

State or Country: Salinas, California

How long it took to you to get your BFP: this is a bit of an oops baby! was charting, attempting to put off baby 3 until September so I could run my two half marathons and hike our annual three day backpacking trip this summer not pukey... but we slipped up... on an OV day... oops! I'll have to remember that while I'm puking on the side of the road on race day. BFP 18dpo.

What number child is this for you: Three!

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband of almost 5 years, Eric, two sons, Milo Eric, 2 1/2 and Ashley Caleb (Ash) 15 months. Two man kitties, a Ragdoll, Klaus, and Scottish Fold, Quinn. I also show and breed Netherland Dwarf rabbits, I have around 30.

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Would love a girl since we have two boys, no predictions, I've been wrong every time!

Birth Plans/Preferences: Another midwife attended natural hospital birth. Hopefully Eric will catch this time!

Blog, website or the like: I blog at http://nannyhood2motherhood.blogspot.com, but haven't kept it updated lately. Feel free to find me on facebook! Cori Vevoda Gentry.

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm preparing to become a natural childbirth educator and I'm a huge birth junkie!

Birth Boot Camp Certified Childbirth Educator training couples in natural childbirth.

I blog at In Pink Ink

Last edited by PinkInk; 06-05-2012 at 07:06 PM.
PinkInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #15
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, Jen. I'm jumping in here

EDD: 2/14/12
Your Name: (if you would like to share) Megan
State or Country:California
How long it took to you to get your BFP: This baby is a HUGE surprise. I had a feeling I was though and tested early because I just love peeing on things :P
What number child is this for you: This will be baby #4
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH-Shawn (26), DD Shaylee (5), DS1 Damien (4), DS2 Sirus (2). Also have 3 gigantic fur babies Gemma, Brutus and Lucius.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I will give my official stance in about 4 weeks when I am feeling all of the symptoms because then I will feel really sure but as of right now I'm thinking girl. DD has been talking about getting a sister a lot too so that may be why I'm leaning that way. BTW I have never been wrong and DD has an incredible intuition.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Still have to talk to DH about the financial aspect but pretty positive this baby will be homebirth #2 for us.
Blog, website or the like:

Last edited by peaches330; 06-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
peaches330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #16
amandabarugh
Registered Users
seller

EDD: 2.8.2013
Your Name: (if you would like to share) Amanda
State or Country: TX
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We stopped preventing a year ago. In November, we started actively trying. We took about a month and a half off in like Febrary. We tried really hard for a December baby, and then we just went back to not preventing.
What number child is this for you: 4
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): I'm married to Ross with 3 kids, Aidan (girl) 6, Ian 4, and Toby 2, and 1 Himi named Alex (my cat)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I just want a healthy baby. My oldest and youngest have both had health issues, requiring gtubes, and I just want a healthy baby.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Would prefer another homebirth.

Last edited by amandabarugh; 06-06-2012 at 08:24 PM.
amandabarugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #17
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

EDD: Feb 15th
Your Name: Dagny
State or Country: CA
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 years
What number child is this for you: 3rd (12th pregnancy)
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): C heck siggy but have 2 doggies and 2 kitties (Dott, King, Nemo, Simba)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I am hoping for a boy but I really want twins
Birth Plans/Preferences: Home Birth (I have a jet tub!!)
Anything else you'd like to share: My fear is that I will have to leave this community soon. But I hope that with the Cinnamon, Vitex, gluten-free, and weight loss it will help.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Updated through here
Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #19
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

EDD: February 5, 2013
Your Name: Laura
Age: 27 << I actually had to think about how old I am, never thought I'd have to do that
State: Utah
How long it took you to get your BFP: we weren't necessarily trying, but we were ready for it whenever it happened
What number child is this for you: #2
Family: My husband is Chris, my 19 month old son is Thomas and we have a Siberian Husky named Luke
Baby's Gender: hoping for another boy since we have everything for a boy already
Birth Plans/Preferences: Going to try a homebirth this time around
Blog, website: My WAHM fb page http://www.facebook.com/LoveWellBoutique

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #20
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

EDD: February 5, 2013
Your Name: Laura
Age: 27 << I actually had to think about how old I am, never thought I'd have to do that
State: Utah
How long it took you to get your BFP: we weren't necessarily trying, but we were ready for it whenever it happened
What number child is this for you: #2
Family: My husband is Chris, my 19 month old son is Thomas and we have a Siberian Husky named Luke
Baby's Gender: hoping for another boy since we have everything for a boy already
Birth Plans/Preferences: Going to try a homebirth this time around
Blog, website: My WAHM fb page http://www.facebook.com/LoveWellBoutique

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote