Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #21
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat May 28th

Chach - That dr sounds like a not so nice word. The transverse incision holds a much lower risk of UR than the classical midline incision. There is actually more like a 0.07% chance of rupture and most of those are because of inducions or history of multiple c-sections. I really hope that he isn't the one there when you go into labor.
AFM... We got back monday from our camping trip. We got to enjoy our camper for the first time. I don't think I can go back to tent camping ever again. Tuesday I had an apt with my MW. Baby is head down but posterior so I am working on flipping baby around. BP was great 110/77. I was 29 weeks and measured 31 weeks. Afterward I went to the chiro, then to the health food store and picked up some RRL, alfalfa, nettle, rose hips, lemon balm, and spermint to make myself some prego tea. I was also going to buy myself some elderberry syrup, because I had leucocytes in my urine, but I ended up winning some along with a whole bunch of other stuff that day. The basket had hand made soaps, mama cloth, melaluca vitamins, lactation cookies. I was like Oh Yeah!!! Today got a call about another interview for next week. So hopefully I will have a job even if it is a temp one before the baby is born so we can afford to live while I am off of work.

Advertisement

mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomom View Post
Christina- What does your dh do? Sounds tough. My dh will be traveling some for his new job, but we don't know the % yet.
He's an electrical generator winder. Don't ask me exactly what that means because after all this time I still really don't know! lol All I know is that he works in Power and Nuclear plants repairing those huge house-sized generators. It's a full time travel job since they can't bring the power plants to him and it means he has to travel the world fixing them. And fixing them can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks and 2-3 weeks for normal maintenance. He's usually gone a total of about 10 months out of the year. It's hard but truthfully we've been doing it for almost 8 years so it's something you just get used to doing. His company really takes care of us too, monetarily and insurance wise as well.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #23
NorwexMa
Registered Users
seller

So what is the benefits of the extra ingredients in the 3rd trimester tea vs. regular RRL?

I enjoy being thrifty green with Norwex! http://leahrus.norwex.biz
NorwexMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #24
chach4
Registered Users
seller

I have a wedding this weekend which honestly I kinda forgot about. It snuck up on me. And I HATE maternity dresses. I mean, they are comfy, but I just don't like how they look. It goes out to the widest point then stay out. I don't know. I picked up a black, motherhood maternity dress last month at a thrift store. A sort of wrap style. But yeah, its still a dress..
I'll probably wear a skirt....
But I just feel unattractive.... And I like to dance, but pretty sure I won't be dancing with my belly shaking around. Maybe just a slow dance or 2 with hubby....
Maybe I'm Debbie downed today but weddings while pregnant=not too much fun for me. Also doesn't help that we have 5 of them this summer. End rant.
I don't like maternity dresses. What would u wear to a wedding this summer...
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #25
NorwexMa
Registered Users
seller

Totally understand the whole dress thing. I also have that issue with a few shirts from previous pregnancies that I refuse to wear this time. I have been wearing a lot of the loose knee length skirts with maternity tees, and I found a couple short sleeve shrug things that are kinda in (Gordmans) that aren't maternity, but still look good, and are light.
I also got a shirt from Walmart online (yeah, not a big walmart fan, but LOVE the shirt) that is a favorite, I even wrote my first review for that product!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Planet-Mot...ching/20512411

I enjoy being thrifty green with Norwex! http://leahrus.norwex.biz
NorwexMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #26
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for the link. I do love the side rouching shirts way better than the tent shirts. I actually scored a couple of maternity tees at Jo Ann fabric on clearance for .97 cents. They are actually a decent weight/stretchyness and I've been loving them. And can't beat the price.
Babe just went down so I'm going to go try things on. Not really looking forward to it...
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #27
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4
Thanks for the link. I do love the side rouching shirts way better than the tent shirts. I actually scored a couple of maternity tees at Jo Ann fabric on clearance for .97 cents. They are actually a decent weight/stretchyness and I've been loving them. And can't beat the price.
Babe just went down so I'm going to go try things on. Not really looking forward to it...
Joann's has maternity tees? Yours must be a super joann's!

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #28
mommato4kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4 View Post
I got the same ones!! Can't beat .97 cents!!
Old 06-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #29
mommato4kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Today is our 10 year anniversary!! DH and I are going out to eat and then spending the night in a hotel!! My parents are watching the kids!! So excited!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:29 AM   #30
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Happy anniversary! Have fun!

I think im going to decline the invite to my cousins wedding in July. Im not close to him and i really dont want to go! :/