Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #21
judeabug
Registered Users
seller

Re: Let's see your kids' rooms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMQEMCABOOSE View Post
Little Levi's room
We are DIYers so pretty much everything is custom or on a budget or given to us.
We love our small kids' rooms. Each measures only 11x12'.

Big Boys' Room. Recently unbunked their beds for something new.

I'm loving the tree/owl decal...so stinkin' cute!

Advertisement

WAHM behind Serwa Chic:Cloth Diapers, Nursing Covers, Wetbags & Long Sleeve Bibs!My Family Blog: Jenny.erally Speak.ing
judeabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
kaimon
Registered Users
seller

Love these rooms!

My two share a rather large room. This is not the current nor normal state of their room but I took these pics after a major clean/organization stint recently.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #23
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My boys just decided to share Tharen's room so things have changed a little in there. Most of the toys moved out and they have a playroom across the hall. The rooms in our house are small, the room they share is 10.5x10 and the playroom is 10.5x11.

dresser, TV/video games and Kearnan's prints

Bookcase with Kearnan's figures on top

Tharen's bed and art

Kearnan's cork board for collecting convention souvenirs ect. Plus the Halloween night light that they stole (it was supposed to be part of our outdoor decorations)

Tharen's cork board because if Kearnan had one Tharen needed one too. You can also see the routine chart reminding him of what he is supposed to do every day.

The shared bed space. Really I can't get much more of the room in one shot. Clearly I've moved the one picture since to put Tharen's cork board up, it is in the playroom now.

The boys hang out in their room and play with their stuffies (which they both have way too many of) or read mostly. I let them play video games occasionally when all of their school work is done but they don't do it all that often. Mostly it is where they go to sleep or relax so it isn't so bad that it is small. I love having the playroom where they can both go to play. I got so tired of hearing "I want to play with ____ but it is in Kearnan's room" or the other way round. I also wind up with Tharen in my room far less frequently at night now that he has Kearnan to bunk with.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #24
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
You just put my kid's room to shame. I won't be sharing a pic now!
Same here.

CUTE rooms everyone! We just moved dd and ds into the same room (they've been begging forever. They missed each other ) And we are working on painting the playroom, then the kids rooms. No theme, or great furniture or decorating or anything.
threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #25
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneaumommy View Post
Kmart. It was a black friday deal a few years ago. I think we paid $69 for it.
Rats. We have an inflatable jumpolene which is fun too. Guess we'll stick with that.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #26
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by judeabug View Post
I'm loving the tree/owl decal...so stinkin' cute!
Thanks. I got it on Zulily and its was 40% off. Its an etsy seller with a million variations on a theme. I love her stuff.
Here's something similar up right now.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/89968322...s-owl-tree-set
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #27
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Rats. We have an inflatable jumpolene which is fun too. Guess we'll stick with that.
Sam's has a Little Tykes my first trampoline. I can't remember how much it is but it allows weight up to 100lbs (I checked cause I knew my oldest would be pushing it). It has the net like that and the hard molded plastic frame like most Little Tykes toys. Might be worth a look.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...kes+trampoline

I think I found the one the other poster has too

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

There were several different indoor/outdoor trampolines listed.

We have just a basic exercise trampoline in the playroom, we don't have nearly enough space for one of these and the exercise tramp has a higher weight limit. It was also free since my mom already had it and didn't use it.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #28
7mom7
Registered Users

Quote:
Little Levi's room
We are DIYers so pretty much everything is custom or on a budget or given to us.
We love our small kids' rooms. Each measures only 11x12'.

Big Boys' Room. Recently unbunked their beds for something new.

My boys' room also has a dark brown stripe all the way around at the top! I've never seen another one like it We did brown dino quilts (roar n stomp from Target) and orange curtains. I love your style, I'm totally into thrifted, budget, and DIY decorating. I love seeing the hard work come together!
7mom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #29
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
Sam's has a Little Tykes my first trampoline. I can't remember how much it is but it allows weight up to 100lbs (I checked cause I knew my oldest would be pushing it). It has the net like that and the hard molded plastic frame like most Little Tykes toys. Might be worth a look.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...kes+trampoline

I think I found the one the other poster has too

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

There were several different indoor/outdoor trampolines listed.

We have just a basic exercise trampoline in the playroom, we don't have nearly enough space for one of these and the exercise tramp has a higher weight limit. It was also free since my mom already had it and didn't use it.
Thanks
Old 10-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #30
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mom7 View Post
My boys' room also has a dark brown stripe all the way around at the top! I've never seen another one like it We did brown dino quilts (roar n stomp from Target) and orange curtains. I love your style, I'm totally into thrifted, budget, and DIY decorating. I love seeing the hard work come together!
Awwww, thanks . Yup, Orange anything and diy are mu two great loves in interiors.