Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
erkelly
Registered Users
seller
seller

Freezer Meals

Okay mamas! I'm 32 weeks along now and really need to get in gear and fill my almost empty deep freezer with some meals! I'm sure most of us here are needing to start working on this! Please share what has worked for you, what you plan on making, etc!

I have a few things in mind, like quiche and lasagna and stuff. But I know there are SO many things that can be frozen that most of us didn't know about!

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkelly
Okay mamas! I'm 32 weeks along now and really need to get in gear and fill my almost empty deep freezer with some meals! I'm sure most of us here are needing to start working on this! Please share what has worked for you, what you plan on making, etc!

I have a few things in mind, like quiche and lasagna and stuff. But I know there are SO many things that can be frozen that most of us didn't know about!
If you search in the kitchen forum you will find a few threads. I have a full month plan too that i can pm or email you if you want. I got really into it before my son was born and did 5 weeks worth
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
jjgammon
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Freezer Meals

Saw this question on the "new posts" page & I couldn't resist threadcrashing to drop in a recommendation for onceamonthmom.com - I LOVE her traditional freezer menus. 5 day, 10 day, or the big monthly menu. Includes some breakfasts & lunches. She also has gluten/dairy free, diet, toddler, baby food, etc.

And she has Google docs that do all the figuring for you. Just put in how many people you are cooking for and it spits out a shopping list, chopping/prep instructions, and customized recipe cards. She also has printable labels for the finished products.
My ISO/IHA thread
jjgammon is offline   Reply With Quote