Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #91
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 - Its June!!

Oh, and on the seperation anxiety- Senia went through that more at 9m. I could hardly leave the room without her crying. It's better now for the most part.

Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #92
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone think 1st birthday party ideas yet? Brynn loves ice cream, so I was thinking of doing an ice cream social. I'm sure she could care less, but I figured it would be a nice treat since it's so dang hot in FL in August!

18 ft alligator? Wow, yea I'd pass on that one too!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #93
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katengrace View Post
18 ft alligator? Wow, yea I'd pass on that one too!
ok so I looked it up and I guess it is only 14 ft 800lbs---Anywho it is still WAY to BIG!

I saw it on youtube and I can not believe people catch these things--It is a big thing around here I guess. Some people hunt them. Others I guess keep them. Either way I think it is just asking for a missing arm.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #94
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Just coming to share a couple pics of dd. can't believe she is 10 months already!

Testing out her convertible seat

Playing in the pool

Teething

My attempt at a pic for her bday invitation (it's blurry )

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #95
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

She is SO adorable!! I'll have some cute ones to share when I get home - my app won't let me upload a thing.

Anyone know how I can fix that? It says my upload thing is full.
Stacey, wife to Steve, Mom to 26yod, 24yod, 22yod, 20yos, Granny to 4 and #5 due 1/16
Step-mom to 28yoss & step-granny to 5, Caretaker of 2 dogs, 5 cats + Kool & the Gang (my roo and his "chicks")
Christian SAHM/Granny & Disney travel planner - hbirthed, b-fed, cd'd, co-slept, sel/delay vax, didn't circ
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #96
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I had to go in on my desktop and delete old pics. I had so many in there I'd forgotten about.

Era: and thanks!! Can't wait to see your cute dgs and maybe his baby sister bump?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***

Last edited by mommabritt; 06-21-2012 at 08:30 PM.
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #97
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good gravy trains. (is that a normal saying? my mom always said that, and now as I'm typing it, it seems really odd to me...like maybe just a my family thing??? kinda like good grief, I suppose. anyway, fits my crazy day so) good gravy trains. It is hot here...no, not hot like you poor southern mamas, but dang hot enough for me. I'm STILL putting away laundry from the other day and even so have only 1 pair of shorts. I am hot and out of clothes. Had to run to Walmart and cannot believe I left the house looking the way I did. I've never cared too much about what I wear; not much for keeping up with the fashions, but I don;t want to look like a complete fashion disaster. well, today I was just too hot and tired to care. stretchy jean shorts (yes, from pregnancy last summer ), a horrid orange shirt that is too short and I only keep because I want to have it for exercising (which I haven't used it for yet) and my hair up in a super messy ponytail...no, not the cute trendy messy updo...messy as in took a shower and didn't comb it messy. yeah, I'm sure I'll end up on "people at walmart." If I do, and you see it, don't tell me.
all that to say...it was a very long day. wayne worked 7-4 at walmart then headed straight out to church for some work and an elder meeting. he just got home a few minutes ago at 930. poor kids miss him. actually, they were still awake, so he got to say good night to them.
tomorrow: meeting my mom and going to a beach...or shopping. depends on weather and the amount of dead fish in the lake.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #98
3ringcircus
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengranny View Post
Well, we do want newbie stuff. Even if dd doesn't stick with cd'ing, she def wants to for the newbie stage.

What she wants are nb mutts, which is what she LOVED with dgs. I'm looking at the Muttaqin site though and wondering if they are still the same. In addition, I see none stocked.
Mutts stocked today; there are still a few left. You can subscribe to her yahoo group to get stocking updates. I'm not sure if the newborn sizes changed; I never had any.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:46 AM   #99
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Harper is adorable! She looks so grown up in the carseat pic!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:16 AM   #100
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

eeewwwwww! super gross alert!

so, elijah, being a boy, is all about making noises. His current favorite is a fake burp sound. Well, the other day he suddenly made a noise that sounds kinda like passing gas (aka, a fart). He thought it was pretty cool and begins to tell me about how he made a fart noise. The problem is, for whatever reason, he calls his gas/farts and #2 the same thing..."I have to go poop" but then he will only pass gas and then say he pooped.
Anyway, he is trying to explain that he made a fart noise, but doesn't have a word for fart, so he proceeds to announce..."I have a poop in my mouth!"
soooooo gross.

*sigh* boys and their noise.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote