Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #101
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 - Its June!!

Naomi--my staple in the fashion department is a baseball cap and a messy bun or pony, any of the athletic shorts that I have and the maternity gap tang tops I have. I like them for nursing but still not an excuse to where them ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! I am a hot mess but I just sing to myself "I'm sexy and I know it" and all is well.

As for me I POAS and it was a BFN! I guess I am still out of sorts from nursing. I was wanting to be preggers but then I kept looking at Tanner and Peyton and feeling bad. Blu demands and will get alot of attention. That is his personality and always will be. Peyton is still a baby and nursing so obviously alot of attention. Tanner is quite and snuggle. He will come up to me and wisper "Put Peyton down." That is when he wants to snuggle. I am getting old and tired and not sure if I can continue to stretch myself anymore.

Dh will never give me a straight answer about having more, it is always a joke or a funny comment. He is extremely against tubals or v's or anything else contraception--lol!!!!! I guess he wants more.

anyway vent over.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #102
3ringcircus
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Elijah learned to pit fart a few years ago. You remember how boys would put their hand in their armpit and flap their arm to make farting noises? He did it so must it almost became a tick. Fortunately, he doesn't do it very much anymore.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #103
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ringcircus
My Elijah learned to pit fart a few years ago. You remember how boys would put their hand in their armpit and flap their arm to make farting noises? He did it so must it almost became a tick. Fortunately, he doesn't do it very much anymore.
All my boys pit fart. they think it's the funniest thing ever. I must admit, it gets pretty funny when they try to coordinate songs together.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #104
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh the fun boy activities I have to look forward to! I love the pics Britt! She is adorable.

I broke out the ac yesterday because I'm a total wuss. Every time I do )the next day the temp drops. Sounds like a nice plan! I still wear the nursing tanks all the time too. And I'm super excited that my hair does not need brushing. One less thing to do!

Still no af. Hubby has no desire to do the follow up for the v. He says if it failed, oh well. He won't do it again. I kind of see his point. But I'm still wondering why af isn't here. I need to buy another test.

My parents and their crazy dogs are coming for the weekend. The kids are super excited.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #105
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm loving the pics. I really want to do an update, but we've been so busy and I'm usually just on my phone and I find it a total pain to type on here.
Happy summer to everyone, we are kicking it off here with rain in the forecast for 5 days, blah!
Oh well, it's summer just the same and I'm so excited to not be controlled by school schedules!!!
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #106
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So my nipples have been WAY sore lately and I think I just realized why.... Dd cut a tooth corner in the last hour. She had a fever of 100.9 this morning and was so fussy and wanting held. I finally rocked/nurse her to sleep and when she woke up I just got curious and there is one showing! I feel her mouth several times a day so I know it literally just happened.

I'm so excited!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #107
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay for teeth! Brynn is working on number 7 right now. I've never nursed a baby with so many teeth. All the other girls were late teethers. I know what you mean about it hurting. There are times I just wanna scream, but just cover my mouth so I don't wake her.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #108
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I nursed my oldest for 13 mo and he was an early tether, four at 4 months. My second didn't nurse. My third until he was 2 so we've been through this I just didn't remember the indents and purple skin I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better but at least I know the reason now.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:45 AM   #109
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute Harper pics!! I need to find the time to u/l some pics to Photobucket. We had professional pics done about a month ago but I didn't save the download so the photographer needs to send them to me again- ugh! I seem to mess up everything lately...

I'm off to work for a couple hours this morning and then taking the girls to a carnival so that should be fun. Hopefully no rain. Tomorrow's a family BBQ/party at Luke's sisters.

I POAS the other day too... came up negative THANK THE LORD. There isn't much scarier to me right now than the thought of being pregnant again. I was positive I wanted more kids but now I'm not so sure- I've been going through a weird place in my life the last few months and I know I can't handle more right now. Maybe in 4-5 years. I'm getting the Mirena put in next month and I cannot wait. I'm just hoping the mini-pill and breastfeeding get me through until then.

Oh, and Senia got her third tooth yesterday!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:54 AM   #110
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's crazy that some of the babies are just getting first teeth. Dgs has 8 and cutting another. He's had 8 for a while.

Speaking of dgs, can someone PLEASE give me some advice to share with dd. dgs screams constantly in his car seat. Constantly. Dd still won't drive anywhere with him alone because it makes her a wreck. Does anyone have any ideas of things she can do? She sits back their and tries to entertain him, but he is ridiculous. He wore me out mentally today - a solid 30 min of screaming, sometimes to the point of gagging himself. Dd does NOT let him cry, so this is really hard on her, but sometimes they HAVE to be in the car, ykwim?
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote