Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2012, 07:46 AM   #51
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 - Its June!!

it's sydney's last day of 4K and we are going on a mini vacation with wayne's parents. We're just going to green bay, about 40 minutes away from us and staying at a hotel. pool time, food made by other people, a little shopping and a date with hubby tonight. of course, I still have to pack. and shower. hmm, I better get going.
was up til midnight finishing 2 notebook/journal covers for sydney's teachers. holy cow, I need to make/find a pattern for that because 1) it took forever, 2) they don't look the same size, 3) I had to do a LOT of "un-sewing" and 4) I was not as happy with them as I wanted to be. but, it got done.

alright, seriously, enough procrastinating.
later!

Advertisement

heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #52
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I know nothing about photobucket, sorry Britt!
Have fun Naomi!

FIL is gone. I'm breathing a sigh of relief. It really just felt like having another person to take care of. And I have enough of those. He is just really selfish and doesn't realize it at all. I guess that comes from living alone for so long. 30 years now? I feel bad for him, I do. But I don't like how he turns it around and tries to give me hugs and throw money at me because "it looks like I could use it". I do just fine when you're nit around thank you very much!

Summer!!!! Finally feels like it is coming. Raspberries and strawberries are ripening In the garden. Woke up to rain but I'm not going to let it bother me.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #53
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My grandpa passed away Saturday. Today is calling hours and tomorrow is the funeral. It's an all day affair and my family is huge. For those that don't FB, DD says about great grandpa why would anyone be sad he is with Jesus and we will see him again. She is 4.5 and came up with this on her own I also wrote another blog entry at expattreks.blogspot.com check it out! There is a place at the bottom of the page where you can enter your email to subscribe. I believe this means it will email you new posts. Off to shower and get ready. Little miss started stair crawling today....
Old 06-13-2012, 12:19 PM   #54
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hugs!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #55
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So question for you Mamas.... may be TMI.
My periods have NEVER been predictable at all. I have 45+ day cycles followed by 15 days. But they have always been pretty heavy. Going to mama cloth & divacup made them go from 7 days to 4-5. So this month is one of those 45+ cycles I guess. And I spotted on Tuesday when I went pee. Put on a liner and nothing else since. Weird, right? What do you guys think?
Old 06-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #56
MorrisonBirth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
My periods have NEVER been predictable at all. I have 45+ day cycles followed by 15 days. But they have always been pretty heavy. Going to mama cloth & divacup made them go from 7 days to 4-5. So this month is one of those 45+ cycles I guess. And I spotted on Tuesday when I went pee. Put on a liner and nothing else since. Weird, right? What do you guys think?
Yes weird. I'm on CD42 and have been spotting every morning for the last 3 days. Totally annoying. I wish it would make up it's mind on what it is going to do.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #57
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl
I am not recalling if you have had af back yet? Anytime I have ever had a short period with spotting of have been preggo. Did ray already have his v, if so dis he go back for the 0 count check? I'd be testing....

Otherwise I'd guess it was just hormonal and irregular periods can be a parting nursing. Sorry I'm not much help.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #58
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I get pp af back immediately it seems. Ray did get the V in January... But no check yet. Oh man. Maybe it was the stress of FIL? I can totally blame him, right? I guess I should hit up Dollar Tree.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #59
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope y'all have a fun little vacation Naomi.

Amy, glad you have your house back to yourself (well, kinda).

Sblakely, sorry about the loss of your grandpa.

How fun with the walking!! Dgs is taking steps a lot of times every day, but he won't do more than 4 or 5 then he sits. He crawls like a crazy person though - SO fast! I'm afraid he won't hurry to walk because he can get where he wants so quickly.

Hawaii has been nice so far. We've been doing a lot of relaxing, and a lot of shopping! I've been cooking some meals and trying to freeze them some dinners too.

We have an u/s scheduled for next week at a 3D/4D place for gender only. Dd will be almost 16 weeks. Has anyone had these? Are they normally accurate? Is it ok to have one there before having one with your dr? Dd has not had an ultrasound yet at all.
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #60
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Amy, Id have him go back for the follow up. Just for peace of mind. Stress can definitely mess up the cycle though.

Stacey, I had 3d with my younger three. My dr did them in his office and for dd I went and had one done by an outside company at almost 16 weeks. IMO of you get the right shot (potty angle) its clear as day. I would hesitate to trust it if they showed me what they saw. I feel that I'm pretty good at deciphering the ultrasound images though so I trusted my eyes. Have fun! And I'll be thinking pink for you and your dd!
Eta: the 4d kinda freaks me out. It tends to leave holes in the body because of the layer of he image. I didn't like looking at it.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***

Last edited by mommabritt; 06-14-2012 at 01:56 PM.
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote