Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What to do?

Traded with a ds mom on here over a month ago...she sent dc as did I...she got her end and I've never gotten mine...dc says still shipping...she filed claim and said it'd take 2 days to hear back and I keep emailing and hear nothing back from her...as I stated this "trade" took place over a month ago...I just can't go empty handed I sent a new Bella materna nursing bra that costs over $35 bucks...and it costs $7 to ship it with dc...so what do I do? I don't need anything else she has if she wants to send me something else...I just should get the empty hand and be out of money and item at the end. I don't want the bra back either because im sure it's used now and in her rotation. I know it's not her fault but I've never had this happen before and really don't know what to do.

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What to do?

well if she purchased insurance on the item she should be able to get value of her item that, and she should do the right thing and send it to you. Or she should send you PP for whatever the value of the bra was, or return the bra (assuming its unused)

but unfortunately if its a trade you really have no recourse if she decides she wants to do nothing either

hopefully your item shows up soon mama
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

If the DC has not scanned into the system, that may be an issue.

What kind of claim is she filing? I know you can if it is insured but DC doesn't have a claims service as far as I an aware?

Would you pme me her user name please so I can be sure there are no other complaints (and please copy and then paste a link to this thread too in that pm so I can quickly and properly note her user notes)
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
She shouldn't have used the item without knowing if you received your end of the trade!
Old 06-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Lanae
Registered Users
Formerly: Lanae~1st time mom
seller

Location: Hawaii-Oahu, DH-Deployment to Iraq, My home state-TN
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatMama1990
She shouldn't have used the item without knowing if you received your end of the trade!
Exactly!
Lanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatMama1990
DS rules state that you should wait until both parties have received the items before you use, wash, or alter said items.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
Lanae
Registered Users
Formerly: Lanae~1st time mom
seller

Location: Hawaii-Oahu, DH-Deployment to Iraq, My home state-TN
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

DS rules state that you should wait until both parties have received the items before you use, wash, or alter said items.
If she did use it though, she should pp you the value.
Lanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I'm thinking she's decided she will do nothing or she said send the used bra bk...makes me just wanna give up and not trade anymore..or buy...

It was a new almost $40 bellamaterna bra and cost $6.50 to ship fast to the momma...and that was over a month ago

Last edited by suthrnmomto3; 06-10-2012 at 07:18 PM.
suthrnmomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #9
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrnmomto3
Well I'm thinking she's decided she will do nothing or she said send the used bra bk...makes me just wanna give up and not trade anymore..or buy...

It was a new almost $40 bellamaterna bra and cost $6.50 to ship fast to the momma...and that was over a month ago
I wouldn't accept it back after she used it. She was supposed to wait to use it until you got your end. I would want the value of the item (and shipping if applicable in trades, not sure).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #10
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
At this point I don't know what to do. She says it had stains but in the pics I took it had no stains and she never mentioned stains to me and I have her PMs...but now I don't know what to do. She wouldn't pm me back for over 2 weeks. At this point I think she's just going to ignore this went on. She never left feedback so I guess she was waiting on me to leave my negative feedback (which I've been nice and have not done) so she can to even though she got her end. I sent her pics of the bra 3 times along with other ones to make sure that's the one she would love...and she wanted that one specifically...I picked out some baby girl clothes which I never got that weren't near the bra value I don't think but I realllllllly needed them and still do. I offered to still accept some baby clothes or even partial trade...or even pp...but still nothing...I'm just thinking I should give up...it's hopeless...