Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #21
dannic
Registered Users

Re: Chat topic - What are you shopping for right now?

Not what I'm buying, but I pulled out all my baby clothes and decided what to keep, what not to keep, ect. I had way more than I thought. I had been in the basement and found one small under the bed tote of 0-3 clothes and thought that was it...til I recalled a specific outfit that wasn't in there and certain receiving blankets...back to the basement, and there was a big rubbermaid tote full, lol. HAULED it up, and found it all. I have aton of receiving blankets, too, yay.

Advertisement

dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #22
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

^ Awesome. I'm still going through dd's things to sell. I'm sunning and stain removing, not tons of fun but I'm getting it done!
Old 06-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #23
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

I just finished going through my tote of nb and 0/3 clothes from DD and made a list of what I need for this little girl. DD was born in March and with this one due in October I have a lot of adorable sundresses and summer rompers that just won't cut it for a Michigan winter! I am SO excited to get to buy more cute girly clothes. Now that we know the gender, it's garage sales here I come!!

Also need to keep an eye out for a swing since we borrowed one with DD. Other than that it's just little stuff I need like swaddling blankets, some new pacis, and a new white noise machine (I've got my eye on the portable sleep sheep so that I can strap it to the carseat if we're out somewhere!)

We just found out gender this week, so I am super excited to start all my shopping now. It's 4 months exactly to my due date today!
Old 06-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #24
NurseJessie
Registered Users
seller

I bought the window valance for the baby's room so I can match the color and start painting! We're doing brown and green elephant themed. I think getting the room ready will make it a little more real, it still hasn't really sunk in that we're having a baby lol.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #25
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats on another girl Eileen! That's so exciting. I have my eye on the portable dolphin one <3
Old 06-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
MomdeIsla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm shopping for girly yarn.....DD3 was November....so I really don't need anything other than dipes. I'm learning to knit this time around so that's the main thing. I did replace my crib matress cover, though I won't need it for a while, and I bought some swaddling blankets...since the flannel ones are too warm for AL in Oct. I'm probably going to pick up a few "going out" outfits when cosignment comes up in Sept....but all the wear around the house stuff like sleep n plays is hand me downs. I am going to sew a dedication outfit and a few things for spring/ summer since our season lasts 10 mos out of the year...those clothes get worn out more than the winter ones.
Old 06-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #27
dannic
Registered Users

just bought my last two nb dipe items...a bummis super lite and thirsties duo wrap cover (choc and blackbird). And a med and lg simplex2.0 both in tweets for my boys to matchy matchy. And blue boingos. Up next are 6 bg4.0's--but I'll wait a bit...I wish I could get albert in the b5g1f sale. I want mirror, sassy, and albert. sigh.
dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #28
osmombrandy
Registered Users

Diapers. I'm getting adficted
osmombrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #29
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to check to see if our infant carseat is expired. If it is, I have a friend who said she has an extra.

I would like some muslin blankets for swaddling and I have to go to more garage sales for winter clothing of either gender since we're not finding out.

I'm going to trade a day of babysitting for a swing with the mom of the baby I watch.

Honestly, that is pretty much IT. I'm sure I'll pick some stuff up here and there if I come across good deals. I DID buy an ergo w/ my birthday money.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #30
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OH, and I'm buying a new (NICE) futon to put in the baby's room next week. Check that off the to-do list.