Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Registered Users
Talk to me about stain removers

I'm curious about various stain removers I see in cloth diapering websites and am wondering what peoples experience is with them. I'm noticing that some of my LO clothes aren't as white as they could be (from what I have no idea... It's not like my 2 month old is out playing in the dirt) so I'm wondering if it's a water issue. Anyway, can anyone comment on RLR, whip it, bac out vs oxyxlean or just plain bleach and sun? Any other favorite stain removers out there?

babyspaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Talk to me about stain removers

sun, oxiclean (color or reg), and whip all depends on stain. I got out spagetti out of carpet. Not use oxiclean but certain things ok. I have used sun and shout too and all help in own ways and for different things. I have soft water and the moldy I think blotches onm few clothes have started to fade/disappear with shout,whip it concentrate and hot water cycles plus I have a stain cycle I haven't used yet either, plus I have soil levels, and all on my front load. I haven't tried sun and lemon juice and salt either that I hear is good. Sometimes with different one sI mentioned you have to use a stronger solution. I know from experience with whip it. UI would stick a few oz of it in and see. try the I think shout color catchers too. I used it to help with poo in diapers and did well (whip it). Try just a slight concentrate and see what it does for your issues and if does well you could do full loads of it. I like whip it for things and all but the oxiclean ( I hear is up and down on stains). try a few options too maybe helps as well I think helped me.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 06-06-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: needed to add thought
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote