Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
bigeyedfish
Registered Users
seller

Question BG Freetime

So what is the deal with these? Are people not liking them? I haven't tried them, but am seeing a lot of them in FSOT.

So from my understanding they are a Stay Dry diaper with an insert sewn in at the back and another sewn in at the front, right? I'd really like to see one in person, but I'm afraid to buy one! I will either HATE it and it will be a waste of $, or I will LOVE it and have to have a whole stash

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeyedfish
So what is the deal with these? Are people not liking them? I haven't tried them, but am seeing a lot of them in FSOT.

So from my understanding they are a Stay Dry diaper with an insert sewn in at the back and another sewn in at the front, right? I'd really like to see one in person, but I'm afraid to buy one! I will either HATE it and it will be a waste of $, or I will LOVE it and have to have a whole stash
I loved mine, but I sold it because we switched to fitteds and flats for ease of summer heat, and travleing. I don't evpect us to be in diapers this time next year so I wanted another mamma to have mine so they could be loved. I heard back from the mamma that got them and she loved them.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
bubbaloubaby
Registered Users
seller

I have one. I absolutely hate microfiber but needed a bigger size AIO with Velcro for outings. It is stay dry abs there are two small soakers, one in the front and one in the back. They fold over each other. It's a bulkier all in one but it definitely does the job. I haven't had leaks or stink and I have a heavy wetter. I use a hemp doublers under the soakers in the front. I am also not a fan of any BG products since the quality is terrible IMO so I only bought one.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BG Freetime

I got 2 used off fsot to try. I don't love them… but they work. I have hook & loop and I would prefer snaps.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

I got a new one in grasshopper because I liked the color and wanted to try one. I just for four more from a nice mom on FSOT who gave me a good deal on those and some simplex (my personal favorite). My baby is only two months old but I really like them so far.
daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote