Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #11
Kristi26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: First ever complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I just got your pm and replied, don't stress too much just yet.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Advertisement

-Kristi,wife(5/02), , HSing, CDing,SAHM to Andrew(1/00), Lukas(2/03),Lily (1/06),and Ian (5/09) !Sweet Gwen, stillborn, 12/26/11, angel baby 7/08 Free History plans and more here: http://themommywriter.blogspot.com/
Kristi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #12
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If they truely were as described, let her file with pay pal. She has to prove that they were not as described. You can forward pp pics and your listing I believe. They may or may not side with her.
If they do side with her, the pay pal fees will be refunded out of the money she sent minus .35 I think. Just use the option for full refund.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #13
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

if you think they were accurately described i agree, let her file and prove they werent, PP might side with you

However if PP sides with her you will have to refund the full amount she paid, and she sends them back on her dime, so i guess that would make you both out the shipping.
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #14
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
if you think they were accurately described i agree, let her file and prove they werent, PP might side with you

However if PP sides with her you will have to refund the full amount she paid, and she sends them back on her dime, so i guess that would make you both out the shipping.
^this
Old 06-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #15
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors

Both would be out shipping anyway. If she wants a full refund, it would include her original shipping, but not what she paid to send back. And OP can't keep the shipping amount if she wants a full refund. So unless she just wanted a partial, it would be the full amount regardless and both would be out shipping. Hence why most don't bother for fully refunding unless the items are just so off from what they thought.

I would see what the mods recommend, and go from there. Personally, if they were described very well, I would be in disbelief also. All elastics don't just die in transit lol. But the smell you can prove either way, and to some people even detergent smell is too much and is stinky (if a different brand).

So idk. She wants full not partial, so it may end up being best to let pp sort it out. Worst case scenario, you're in the spot as now if they rule in her favor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote