Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

Not as described

I purchased two BGEs last week. I purchased them from eBay, actually, but I just need some advice as it could happen on DS, too. Sorry, if this post is in the wrong place!
The photos showed a light yellow and dark green diaper, but I received one light green and dark green. (Honestly, tho, I really don't care about the color) The photo showed the inside of the dark green diaper looking as tho it did not have stains. The description read "light stains" and "small holes". These diapers, however, are brown stained and have tons of holes where you can see PUL below. I don't feel they ate usable at all.
The seller said I could return them, and she would refund my money. That seems reasonable, but I would lose shipping. I really want to leave negative feedback. I have never done that before, but am so tempted now. When I have been unhappy with a used purchase before I just chalk it up to "you never know what you'll get", and move on. I just feel that the description and photo of these diapers was completely inaccurate.
What would you do?

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not as described

I would return them but also leave negative feedback.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
Housefullofgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not as described

With ebay under the buyer protection, in a case like this the seller has to refund you the return shipping. So you aren't out they are If the return goes smoothly, I would leave neutral and state why: eg.recieved wrong color, inaccurate descr stained with lots of hole etc.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Housefullofgirls
With ebay under the buyer protection, in a case like this the seller has to refund you the return shipping. So you aren't out they are If the return goes smoothly, I would leave neutral and state why: eg.recieved wrong color, inaccurate descr stained with lots of hole etc.
I agree.

I actually received a prepaid label for a return, but it was from ebay, not the seller.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using DS Forum

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote