Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-15-2012, 06:05 AM   #31
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 11th

Okay, you can move me to pregnant and praying really hard for something. I don't even know if it's make it through, but maybe more make it through whatever comes with my sanity intact.

I'm not happy or excited, but I am at peace after the initial shock wore off and peace is not overrated. Talked to my husband on the phone and told him and we discussed all the meds, which I then looked up and they're all class B so not anything I have to stop taking, and we both kind of decided that we were just not going to go see a doctor any time soon. I see my GP in a few weeks to discuss the meds and we'll chat then.

meh

One of the hardest parts for me is telling everyone, but I'm going to need every single prayer I can get which means telling everyone I need them.

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #32
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Im 14dpo today and took a Test from work this AM it was a 25mIU/ml test and it was a BFN....But it isn't getting me down I'll take my FRER tomorrow AM and then have an order to get a Quant HCG blood draw on Sunday AM so if anything will show that will tell me something!! I get my BFP tomorrow or Sunday I really want to give DH a good Father's Day Gift!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #33
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Sarah-I will say CONGRATS and will pray hard that baby makes it through.

Slimy-so sorry about your DH and the rude Dr. UGH.

AFM-well looks like a chemical pregnancy :-( Beta was 13 today at 16dpo and it should of course have been much higher especially since the HPTs I used last weekend register at 20. I'm surprisingly okay-sad but not as crushed as with my later losses. I had the feeling all along that something was wrong. Hard to explain but I guess I knew? I go in for another blood draw Monday but it's a waste of time really because I know the number will be lower and not go up. Not sure where we go from here-taking a break for now I guess.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #34
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

slimy72 - UGG! I am sorry your DH got the run around. I know why they were doing it. It sounds like they wanted to report an adverse event on a medication but still, it is a bit much. They should stop the bleeding before they fill out the paperwork. I hope you caught the egg and your DH makes a speedy recovery!

yellowitchgrl - I am sorry you have to tell everyone before your ready. However just remember that the baby inside you doesn't know your history so they will be like how they want to be. That helped me get through my pregnancy with my son. Just repeating that over and over again.

JCPACandMommy - I hope you get great news tomorrow!

ingrid5699 - I so sorry! I know what you mean about knowing before you know though. I think I remember you having frosties right? Will you use them this year or go in for another fresh cycle?

AFM - I think I got positive news today. My doctor didn't say anything but because I have been going to this RE for so long, I was able to get some information out of other people. My volume scan was WAY better then the last time. Not sure of the total volume, to me this is a arbitrary number anyway. But the mood of the appointment changed after the scan and they allowed me to do the blood tests that they normally order on the first appointment!! FINALLY! They were going to call me (maybe today) after they talk to my peri about the results. In the meanwhile I am to go back on the same estrogen as before. Don't want to mess this up now and have my body realize I am in menopause!

Oh I have to share also, I had a minor freak out last night. I was tired from this cold and DS didn't sleep well the night before and I mentioned to DS that I was scared about my test. BAD thing to tell a 3 year old but when your half asleep sometimes you say things. Well today I told him he was going to go to daycare. He started saying that he didn't want to and wouldn't tell me why. In my head I am jumping to all those movies that I have ever seen where there is abuse happening in a center and this is the first sign that anyone notices. So I try talking to DS. He isn't talking. I text DH about what he is doing and he is about to get off work to help me with him. I assure dh that I can take DS to the appointment. So I sit down at the computer (because I don't need as long to get there because DS is coming with me) and DS starts saying that he wants to go to the day care! Then it dawns on me! He is scared for me! He has seen me go through so much that he freaked out about what I said to him last night and wanted to go to the doctor so he could protect his momma! I take him to the center and have to carry him out of there when it is time to go home screaming! So that place is fine.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #35
tiam1980
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am totally new to this forum but want to join a TTC forum. I got re-married a year ago May and we've been trying since then. I have one dd from a previous marriage, but would looove to be blessed with another baby for my new DH and me.

Screen Name (Real Name): tiam1980 (Tia)
Current Children and age: Anna, 4.5yrs old
Lost Children and Dates: 5 miscarriages (2005-2008) trying to conceive dd. Don't want to remember the dates, so I didn't write them down.
Diagnosis: Waiting to get into a Gynecologist but am expecting a diagnosis of PCOS
Treatment and meds: Nothing as of yet.
Next Appointment: Soon, I hope!
Cycles TTC another: 13
Tia- SAHM to Anna ('08) and wife to my carpenter, Scott ('11).TTC #2. , mama cloth makin', Jesus lovin', cat cuddlin', Canadian gal. My Custom Crocheting Page:Crafty Cat Creations
My Custom Mama Cloth Shop on Etsy! Crafty Cat Creations
tiam1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #36
tiam1980
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Popping in quick to say I've had some bad news today. I went in for my ultrasound and we saw the polyp again- I guess it was never removed despite me having had surgery to remove it. So- this is a huge set back and we will probably never get to have a fresh IVF cycle because of it. We decided to keep moving forward because we had started the meds already, but that means that at egg retrieval we will have to freeze all of the embryos. I will have to do FET after I have the surgery... again... I can't tell you guys how awful this feels- it was completely unexpected and surprising.

I'll be back to check to see how everyone else is doing- I am a little bit devastated- doesn't help to be on all these meds...
Awww... so sorry to hear that.
Tia- SAHM to Anna ('08) and wife to my carpenter, Scott ('11).TTC #2. , mama cloth makin', Jesus lovin', cat cuddlin', Canadian gal. My Custom Crocheting Page:Crafty Cat Creations
Old 06-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #37
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Tia! So sorry you think you have PCOS! That stinks! However I do know that there are ways to overcome it so I hope your stay is a short one!

I just got a call that I am cleared to do a transfer in mid July after my oncologist appointment (July 18)!!! That is nearly a month earlier then I wanted but that is good as it gives me a cushion should things not go well.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #38
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

double post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #39
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs
Welcome Tia! So sorry you think you have PCOS! That stinks! However I do know that there are ways to overcome it so I hope your stay is a short one!

I just got a call that I am cleared to do a transfer in mid July after my oncologist appointment (July 18)!!! That is nearly a month earlier then I wanted but that is good as it gives me a cushion should things not go well.
Good news!! Will keep fingers crossed for you!!
Old 06-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #40
tiam1980
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post

Thanks!!

That's great news for you.

I'm very new to all the terms when it comes to IF because I didn't seek any help for dd but now 5yrs later it's proving very difficult to conceive. I've been referred to a Gynecologist and am just waiting for them to call to book an appointment. I hate the waiting game!!