Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #91
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindermama View Post
guys? My ds has slept through the night 8/9pm until 4/5am the last two nights

I don't even know what to think! He also fell asleep in the stroller the last days for his midday nap.

ok, who prayed for me, aside from me?

Awesome!! Many prayers were going up for you. I bet the Lord was so happy to hear you giving Him all the Glory. He has honored your prayers!!

Don't we serve an amazing God?!!!!

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #92
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes we do, Misty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Awesome!! Many prayers were going up for you. I bet the Lord was so happy to hear you giving Him all the Glory. He has honored your prayers!!

Don't we serve an amazing God?!!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #93
Kindermama
Registered Users
seller

I guess I'm new to all of this! In the past, I've more or less just prayed to the "universe"..with not much success, I might add! If God works miracles like this for people like me who have ignored Him for so long...then I don't think He gets enough credit! I did nothing different with my DS for him to suddenly sleep well at night. It's nothing short of a miracle!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #94
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WOW! Praise be to God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindermama View Post
I guess I'm new to all of this! In the past, I've more or less just prayed to the "universe"..with not much success, I might add! If God works miracles like this for people like me who have ignored Him for so long...then I don't think He gets enough credit! I did nothing different with my DS for him to suddenly sleep well at night. It's nothing short of a miracle!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #95
oneduckstuck5
Registered Users

Just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading this thread...very encouraging. I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant with # 6 and am currently struggling with the "having more" factor. I'm thinking this is not even a good time to think about it (besides it's out of my control). Part of it is the fact that I've always had easy pregnancies/labors and since # 4 I've had increasing trouble with varicose veins in my one leg. They've progressed down my leg and this time around are bothering me a bit more. I'm not looking forward to doing this again if my leg is going to give me this much trouble. Again...it is short lived and I recover quickly but I'm an active person and it's hard to slow down. On the other hand, I can't imagine my life without any of my kiddos and I'm excited to meet this new one.

I need to stop planning and just let God figure it all out right? Why can't I remember that He knows best?

Mom to:
ds14, dd11, ds8, dd7, dd 2, & ds 1 (2nd reversal baby)' expecting #7 April 2014
oneduckstuck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #96
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWNative32 View Post
My husband and I are not on the same page with this...he's content with our 2 (3 year old DD and 3 mo old DS), but I would love to have more and leave it up to God. We're Catholic and use NFP (never used BC during our 5 year marriage), but I'm not having cycles right now (BFing). I am praying for a change in my husband's heart, so in a way I am leaving it up to God .
This is me also.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #97
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Praying for for all the mamas on here that have reluctant spouses! I am praying that the Lord gives your husband a new love for children. That HE teaches your man to love children the way Jesus does! ((HUGS))
Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #98
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would love if my dh would get on board with leaving it up to god! with our first one I was on bc and got pregnant ( see god wanted us to have her so we did despite our attempts to prevent ) and with my second daughter we actively tried for over a year including fertility medication.. after going through a very emotional miscarraige at just 8 weeks I was feeling very discouraged and told dh that god would give us another baby when and if he felt it was right.. sure enough just a few weeks later I got pregnant with our second dd charlotte. she is now 8 months old and I feel like we shouldnt be preventing ( using bc) .Maybe one day he'll share my views on this but for now Im doing the only thing I can praying and leaving it in gods hands.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:35 AM   #99
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dworth629 View Post
I would love if my dh would get on board with leaving it up to god! with our first one I was on bc and got pregnant ( see god wanted us to have her so we did despite our attempts to prevent ) and with my second daughter we actively tried for over a year including fertility medication.. after going through a very emotional miscarraige at just 8 weeks I was feeling very discouraged and told dh that god would give us another baby when and if he felt it was right.. sure enough just a few weeks later I got pregnant with our second dd charlotte. she is now 8 months old and I feel like we shouldnt be preventing ( using bc) .Maybe one day he'll share my views on this but for now Im doing the only thing I can praying and leaving it in gods hands.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #100
Funnyfarmmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey! I just saw this thread and was so excited to see another mama who seeks out some like minded friends! Here where we live i don't have any that believe like DH and I do. We have 5 littles and they are all within 6 years and are praying the Lord will bless us with another one here soon as our youngest is now 14 months! Great to see all you mama's and hopefully we can all get the support and laughs/funny stories from each other that we so desire