Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 03:46 PM   #231
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Thank you!!

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #232
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

We made the decision last week to leave our childbearing up to God. I've been stopping by here some hoping to one day join. God moved my DH's heart and here we go on our new journey!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #233
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YAY!!!! Sooo happy for you both!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
We made the decision last week to leave our childbearing up to God. I've been stopping by here some hoping to one day join. God moved my DH's heart and here we go on our new journey!
Old 11-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #234
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina2babyboys View Post
YAY!!!! Sooo happy for you both!!!
Thank you!! We are very happy too!! We have 3 boys ages 3 and under already.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #235
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina2babyboys View Post
Please pray for our new baby (Due around Christmas)! We got a report from the ultrasound that we had done. Baby's little kidneys look abnormal. It says both fetal renal pelves are mildly dialated (enlarged). We will be doing a second ultrasound in two weeks. Please pray that this issue resolves its self and doesnt effect the babys health. Thanks everyone!
I'm not in the medical field so this is just anecdotal, but I have heard and read that it's very common for the kidneys to be enlarged before birth and that it almost always resolves itself. I will be praying but take heart that many other babies have had this and been perfectly healthy at birth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
What great news!!!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #236
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you!!

QUOTE=el's mama;15885620]I'm not in the medical field so this is just anecdotal, but I have heard and read that it's very common for the kidneys to be enlarged before birth and that it almost always resolves itself. I will be praying but take heart that many other babies have had this and been perfectly healthy at birth.

What great news!!!!![/QUOTE]
Old 11-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #237
CharmedMama
Registered Users
Formerly: a*b*ss
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey Ladies, I was wondering...do any of you who leave your childbearing up to God, have to have c-sections for the delivery of all your babies?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #238
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedMama
Hey Ladies, I was wondering...do any of you who leave your childbearing up to God, have to have c-sections for the delivery of all your babies?
Ive had 4 Vaginal Births and 2 C-Sections. I always plan a VBAC (this time Im planning a HBA2C) but, Im not scared of a CSection. I pray a lot at the beginning of each pregnancy and figure out where the Lord is leading. My last pregnancy I planned VBAC (had already had a successful VBAC since my Section) but was at peace with a CSection, and ended up with section#2. I felt the Lord had prepared me for that with the peace he had given me and it went very smoothly.
This time, we dont have insurance and DH wanted a HBA2C. I however was scared of that. We talked a lot about it and the only way for a hospital birth, was to get on State Medical Assistance, which DH is against. So I prayed and searched scripture. I poured mg heart out to the Lord and he answered and now Im super excited about our plan with a total peace, Im also not scared of a transfer and CSection. Im at peace with it.
I think a lot of Mamas are passionate about birth in different ways, but I think whatever the Lord has given you peace over is the way to go. I know a Mama who planned a homebirth with her first and ended up with a T cut CSection at 28 weeks. She has to have a CSection every time now and is okay with that. The Lord is in control and a healthy Mama and baby is what matters.
The Mama at Raising Olives (awesome blog) has to have CSections with each birth.

Sent from my phone, excuse any typos.
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #239
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amen!

And I was gonna mention Kimberly at Raising Olives blog too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings View Post
Ive had 4 Vaginal Births and 2 C-Sections. I always plan a VBAC (this time Im planning a HBA2C) but, Im not scared of a CSection. I pray a lot at the beginning of each pregnancy and figure out where the Lord is leading. My last pregnancy I planned VBAC (had already had a successful VBAC since my Section) but was at peace with a CSection, and ended up with section#2. I felt the Lord had prepared me for that with the peace he had given me and it went very smoothly.
This time, we dont have insurance and DH wanted a HBA2C. I however was scared of that. We talked a lot about it and the only way for a hospital birth, was to get on State Medical Assistance, which DH is against. So I prayed and searched scripture. I poured mg heart out to the Lord and he answered and now Im super excited about our plan with a total peace, Im also not scared of a transfer and CSection. Im at peace with it.
I think a lot of Mamas are passionate about birth in different ways, but I think whatever the Lord has given you peace over is the way to go. I know a Mama who planned a homebirth with her first and ended up with a T cut CSection at 28 weeks. She has to have a CSection every time now and is okay with that. The Lord is in control and a healthy Mama and baby is what matters.
The Mama at Raising Olives (awesome blog) has to have CSections with each birth.

Sent from my phone, excuse any typos.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #240
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Marveling at God's blessings this week!!

Endless prayers, diaper gifts, encouragement from Christian sisters and even a $100 check in the mail from a friend that I have never even met in person!! GOD IS SO GOOD! And I know its all from Him! I give Him all the praise and glory and honor!

Plus a friend just called me and said she wants to write me a check! And another friend at church emailed me and her & her DH want to help us with food, clothes, diapers, etc!!!! It is all God!

See ladies, the Lord will always provide!