Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #11
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillargh

Every big ticket item I bought via TRU/BRU, Amazon, etc include a return label if anything is wrong or broken, and most have a 30day policy for manufacturer defect.

Did you specifically ask for return shipping to be covered, or a partial refund OP? If not, I would do so nicely. A lot of times people just expect someone to offer, when in actuality telling them exactly what resolution you want makes it smoother.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
No, I wanted her to offer or offer a replacement or something. Someone above summed it up best as Luke warm on her response.....

Advertisement

Old 06-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #12
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Product broke- how would you feel?

My is that if it broke due to a problem with how she made it, then she should reimburse you for the shipping cost and let that be a lesson to her to have better QA. However, if it broke due to rough handling or whatever, the shipping is on you.

I have a WAHM necklace that I LOVE, but my toddler was always pulling on it and he finally broke a piece off I've been waffling about contacting the WAHM to see if she can fix it, but I would expect to pay for return shipping and the repair cost.

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:48 AM   #13
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysniris
My is that if it broke due to a problem with how she made it, then she should reimburse you for the shipping cost and let that be a lesson to her to have better QA. However, if it broke due to rough handling or whatever, the shipping is on you.

I have a WAHM necklace that I LOVE, but my toddler was always pulling on it and he finally broke a piece off I've been waffling about contacting the WAHM to see if she can fix it, but I would expect to pay for return shipping and the repair cost.
Exactly how I feel. If I broke it I wouldn't even be complaining. It broke in less than a week and no rough handling.