Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:50 AM   #1
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Weekly chat June 14th-

Hi all, the board has been very quiet..maybe everybody is on Facebook?? Anyway just wanted to see how everybody was doing. For the most part I am feeling good. DH is getting on my nerves as well as the rest of my extended family..lol. My kids haven't though ( shock!!!). I was so grouchy this weekend that when my Dad and sister called I didn't even pick up the phone. I guess I feel a little down this summer because my Dad and my sister always come to see us and this year they aren't. We don't live by any family and really only see them once a year. They both say that they are going to come when the baby is born, but I really don't see it happening since they are both teachers and this baby is due right at the beginning of the school year. I guess I'm just super bummed. And my older 2 are going to my moms for a couple of weeks at the end of June and this is the first time they are leaving for a long time. I'm going to miss them alot since we are a very tightknit family. But I want them to go and have a little vacation without all of their little brothers and sisters around and house chores and school. They are good kids and deserve this break before the chaos of a new sibling. Anyway if you made it this far..so sorry to write a book!!!!

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
ajjulian
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am surviving . Actually things are pretty good. We are trying to finish up some house projects and get rooms arranged before baby. I have a ton of motivation one day and zero the next so it is a slow process.
Sorry about the fam !
Old 06-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly chat June 14th-

It is quiet around here.

AFM, I'm hanging in there, just getting huge. Don't have the energy to do any of the projects that I was so eager to do at the beginning of the summer including making diapers. We are planning to build an addition to our home, but are not in a rush. In the meantime the oldest two will move from their own rooms to sharing a room and we are already getting a lot of resistance with that. Another "to do" item is to pare down a lot of their stuff so that they can fit in one room. Something I am not in the mood to do.

I am teaching a summer class (online) for the first time since DD was born and starting to regret it. It is taking more time than I wish and I will not get much of a break between the end of summer and the start of fall. The extra money is coming in handy, but I won't be doing this again next summer if I can help it.

Started with my MW two weeks ago and I'm totally excited about that! It's the same MW that delivered DS and we have a great connection. I'm looking forward to the appts and the delivery.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
cbusbaby
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry you won't get to see your family. Hopefully soon.

I'm doing well, have had some extra appointments lately because i went to peri for some checking out. But everything should be fine. I'm hoping to get started on some projects for the baby soon and hopefully my friend will ask me when I would like the shower to be because... I would like it to be in about a month, haha. It kinda makes me nervous that it seems like many other FTMs have everything/lots of things for their baby so far, and all I have is diapers :P
cbusbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I failed my one hour glucose test. Tomorrow I get to take the three hour. I should pass, but geeeeeeze. I wasn't expecting to fail!

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

For some reason braxton hicks are kicking my butt tonight. They're making me sick to my stomach and my back is killing me. I might go lounge in the bath soon.

And tmi but my lady bits are so swollen that they're almost "hard"

I want to buy a recliner
Old 06-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

For some reason braxton hicks are kicking my butt tonight. They're making me sick to my stomach and my back is killing me. I might go lounge in the bath soon.

And tmi but my lady bits are so swollen that they're almost "hard"

I want to buy a recliner
Old 06-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #8
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Late joiner here :P

SPD is killing me. Otherwise just the norm, beyond a nice limp from a dog bite. Hope all mamas are well

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #9
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

Yeah, the FB group is more active.

I'm just passing the time finishing up last minute crafting things. FInished the cross stitch booties last night. Going to try to finish the burp cloths tonight after work. Trying to decide if I should buy the swing I want now or just wait and see if she's perfectly content in the bouncer and not bother buying more gear just yet. I should wait, really I should, but people keep telling me the swing is king. Maybe I should just borrow the small portable one my MIL bought and we'll see if the kid even likes it. And if she does, we'll just get the same small one for our house.
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #10
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

Can I be invited to the FB group. Does someone have to add me as a friend then invite me? And if so is there anyone who wouldn't be hurt by the fact of if you add me as a friend, invite, then unadd me as a friend?