View Poll Results: Will you find out gender?
Yes! 28 62.22%
Nope, team green 11 24.44%
Unsure 6 13.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gender- Do You Find Out?

My dh and I both wanted to know with our first two, and after our second was born I told dh that I wanted to be team green next time, just to experience the whole finding out at birth part. My dh said no way, he wants to know! And since I don't feel strongly either way, we'll be finding out beforehand (assuming baby cooperates).

Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #22
Katiesara
Registered Users

We will find out. Partially because I get bored of knitting for gender neutral and partially because I know how to read an ultrasound and will be able to see even if the dr doesn't actually say it.
Katiesara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #23
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm too much of a planner to not find out. I mentioned it to DH a while back to see how he would feel about it (just because I was curious) and he said that there was no way he was waiting. If baby didn't cooperate at the 20 week I can guarantee he'd get one of those extra 3d ones just because he would NEED to know .
Old 06-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #24
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

agreed.... I am such a planner and if this next one is a boy then maybe for the future we will be team green but I am already dying to know!!! I am pretty sure it's a girl but I could be totally wrong.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:19 AM   #25
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I totally admire those of you who wait!
Old 06-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #26
3princesses+1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I totally have to find out! I'm much to impatient as it is!
Old 06-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #27
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

We are definitely going to find out again (found out for both of our other LOs). I can't wait!

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #28
haddockhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Undecided here. We have found out with all 3 so far, and I'm pulling for "green team" but have to convince DH that it's a good idea. lol.
Funny thing is, he didn't want to find out with the first two. then there wasn't any conversation about it with the 3rd, and now I'm saying "let's not find out!" And he's like "ummmm...."
I just really want him to be the one to see first, & shout "it's a ???!!!" I think that was be super sweet!
So we'll see!
haddockhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #29
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have done both. Didn't find out with my first and second. Found out my third on accident. Doctor had written on the ultrasound pic and sealed it in an envelope, and my 4 year old daughter found it, opened in her room, and came out and said, It's a boy?!". My fourth I needed to know.

After all is said and done, neither was any less special than the other. I was completely and utterly excited at all births.

That being said, we will find out for our last. I need to know if I can finally buy some girly fluff! I started cloth diapering when my 2nd was born and totally missed all the girl stuff. Plus I would need to sell a heck of a lot of boy things!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #30
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes we'll find out. I need to know what clothes I need and how I'm going to arrange car seats (we have 2 convertible MyRides...if the baby is a boy then DS2 will move into DS1s Nautilus (not ideal since DS2 will only be 3 but gotta do what ya gotta do) and DS1 will move into a booster. If the baby is a girl then the boys won't move at all and I'll just use DDs myride...I don't know if DH will be okay with me putting a boy in a purple floral car seat LOL
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote