Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "Morning" sickness?

I went to a health food store today (local to WA) and bought some Peppermint Oil capsules. I also bought some Peppermint gum. The gum didn't help too much but I do believe the capsules helped TONS. I was able to eat dinner and have a dessert (plus went to the YMCA to swim) and NO NAUSEA!! It wasn't until about 15 mins ago that the nausea has started to come back. It seems to work for about 4-5hrs which is ok with me.

Hope this helps anyone!

Advertisement

kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #12
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i haven't really had it before...except with the partial molar twins (what a mess that was)...and am only 4 weeks today...so hopeful i will be safe again.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #13
allinmyhead
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I may have to look into peppermint oil caps. I miss running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
Cool whip sounds really good right now.

In one day my ms went from zero to sixty. I feel like I want to burry myself in my bed.
It was tasty, lol. But freeze it! That's really the only acceptable way to eat cool whip, IMO
Old 06-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No morning sickness yet, but with my boys it didn't come till 6ish weeks (which is Sunday for me). I bought some ginger and b6 capsules to hopefully combat it.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #15
Katiesara
Registered Users

It hit me the day before I was 6 weeks. For some reason though I only get sick in the afternoon and evening, never before lunch..
Katiesara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not yet, but last time it helped somewhat to eat and drink separately (like 20-30 minutes in between a snack and a glass of water).
Old 06-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
brookglen
Registered Users

I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Or at least that's what I told my husband. Not only am I crazy nauseous but I feel achy and laid out. Kind of like I have the flu or something. I also had a day that simply would not end and it lent nothing positive to the way that I feel today.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #18
danadelynn
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Or at least that's what I told my husband. Not only am I crazy nauseous but I feel achy and laid out. Kind of like I have the flu or something. I also had a day that simply would not end and it lent nothing positive to the way that I feel today.
I feel like I have the stomach flu today. I haven't thrown up, and hate to, so I feel like I'm trying everything in my power not too. I haven't bought anything to chew on to help the nausea, probably should. What are the best things? I've done the sour candies that you can buy at Motherhood Maternity during previous pregnancies, but remember getting so tired of them from sucking on them probably non stop.

I'm feeling constantly hungry, but nothing sounds good. I'll force myself to eat with the family, but I just feel horrible, and am probably just as exhausted as I am nauseous. I don't remember feeling this bad with my first 2, and am wondering if it's because I already have 2 toddlers in the house.
danadelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #19
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danadelynn View Post
I'm feeling constantly hungry, but nothing sounds good. I'll force myself to eat with the family, but I just feel horrible, and am probably just as exhausted as I am nauseous. I don't remember feeling this bad with my first 2, and am wondering if it's because I already have 2 toddlers in the house.
Yup, this, plus vomiting. Of course it started the day after my, "Oh, I'm fine so far!" post. As DH constantly reminds me, it started during my first pregnancy the day after I remarked that perhaps I wouldn't get MS at all. In case anyone's wondering, you can totally back-carry a toddler in the Beco Butterfly 2 while bending over a toilet. He may even think it's funny.

In between wishing for unconsciousness on the bathroom floor and gagging while feeding DS beets, I remember more severe MS=healthy baby.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #20
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm feeling rotten all day now. I had hyperemesis with my first 3 pregnancies...vomited all day and lost huge amounts of weight. Nausea is no fun, but it is better than that!! Trying not to feel sorry for myself as the last how many the nausea went away and I had a break fro 9Am until 3PM...not the last few days.

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote