Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's talk about.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
Ooof. Dude, you should tell him to have a one on one with your doctor. That's kind of silly. It must have scared him.
My midwife gave him a hard time about it last pregnancy but it didn't do any good. I've grown to expect it at this point. Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised this time around....but I honestly doubt it. I think it's pretty stupid myself but he doesn't seem to care. It gets depressing when you are already feeling bad about yourself because you're huge and your husband won't even touch you . I dunno, I'm already feeling pretty down about it. I've been debating taking permanent (or at least long term) measures to prevent pregnancy after this baby comes because it just causes so many issues between us.

Advertisement

Old 06-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #12
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

we're still normal...well i am...i want it occasionally but not one of those horndog pregnant ladies...but my dh too has one of those twisted, i knocked her up, sort of fantasies. I am a bit paranoid about bleeding given my history but so far so good.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #13
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

this is probably way tmi but my dh and i were having some foreplay 41 weeks pregnant with my son and he was super low and my hubby felt his head turn sideways while his fingers were down...ahem...there. Freaked him out.

I also hopped in the shower 10cm dilated waiting for the baby to descend and the urge to push and my dh popped a woody bc i was naked...i almost killed him. ha ha

he would be mortified.
~MY BLOG~

Old 06-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #14
brookglen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches330 View Post
My midwife gave him a hard time about it last pregnancy but it didn't do any good. I've grown to expect it at this point. Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised this time around....but I honestly doubt it. I think it's pretty stupid myself but he doesn't seem to care. It gets depressing when you are already feeling bad about yourself because you're huge and your husband won't even touch you . I dunno, I'm already feeling pretty down about it. I've been debating taking permanent (or at least long term) measures to prevent pregnancy after this baby comes because it just causes so many issues between us.
Sorry, Hun. I can only imagine how hurtful it feels. It sounds like its entirely his personal issue though, so I would take it with a grain of salt. Men (my husband currently) deal with pregnancy in bizarre ways. Sometimes I feel like they don't have a clue what kind emotional time bombs they are tampering with.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #15
brookglen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
this is probably way tmi but my dh and i were having some foreplay 41 weeks pregnant with my son and he was super low and my hubby felt his head turn sideways while his fingers were down...ahem...there. Freaked him out.

I also hopped in the shower 10cm dilated waiting for the baby to descend and the urge to push and my dh popped a woody bc i was naked...i almost killed him. ha ha

he would be mortified.
Oh. My. God. A) this entire post is hilarious, and b) I can totally envision my husband doing the same thing while I was in labor.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #16
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

DH wants it all the time (of course), I feel miserable all the time. but he shouldn't complain about the occurrence as I've tried to at least once a week. I think he feels a tad disappointed in the fact that as soon as we agreed to try I get pregnant and there is no more "trying".
Old 06-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #17
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

andrea-ha ha...yep, mine always wishes we could "try" more...men...

brookglen-ha, i am glad you said that, bc i was afraid someone would read that and think he was odd...but i think he finds me more attractive pregnant.
~MY BLOG~

Old 06-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #18
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post

he would be mortified.
haaaa ditto brookglen.

Well, here's the dealio. I finally really started liking sex when I was pregnant with DD. And I've continued to like it, but I definitely am more horny when pregnant. Which is awesome. At this point, I'm "into" it, but I am feeling a little sick so it'll be nice when I'm out of the sick stage and can just be into it. Also, DH thinks hot women are even hotter/sexier when pregnant (weirdoooo haha), so he is definitely attracted to me when pregnant.

When I see pregnant ladies, I always joke and cover his eyes.

Last edited by lisha622; 06-18-2012 at 07:42 PM.
lisha622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #19
brookglen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622

haaaa ditto brookglen.

Well, here's the dealio. I finally really started liking sex when I was pregnant with DD. And I've continued to like it, but I definitely am more horny when pregnant. Which is awesome. At this point, I'm "into" it, but I am feeling a little sick so it'll be nice when I'm out of the sick stage and can just be into it. Also, DH thinks hot women are even hotter/sexier when pregnant (weirdoooo haha), so he is definitely attracted to me when pregnant.

When I see pregnant ladies, I always joke and cover his eyes.
Ha! I always call my husband a chubby chaser when he gets all hot and bothered by my preggo bod. Because there is clearly nothing hotter than a giant gut paired with weird boobs.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #20
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lisha-aww, too funny about covering his eyes.

brookglen-lmao.
~MY BLOG~