Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: rjwinner
My Mood:
Adding images to threads...

I know this is probably talked to DEATH but can't find anything pertaining/answering my situation.

I know how to link my photobucket link for people to click on. I want to know how to put images IN the posting. When I try to download images here on the DS image uploader, it always says file too large. So, how do I reduce the file size or what am I doing wrong so I can post pics within my threads?

Thanks in advance. I'm so darn FRUSTRATED by this.

Devoted wife to Matt, the love of my life and best friend. SAHM to DD Taryn 6/06the princess, DS1 Kyler 8/09 the ham, and DS2 Cullen 8/11 the dancer
Have LOTS of wool goodies to destash since we are all pL'd here
ButtRpies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Registered Users
When you upload a pic to pb, it'll give you the option to get the "direct link" or "URL" to the photo. Come on here and click "add photo" and it'll give you the option to add a URL. Add your URL to the photo you want to upload and you should be good

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Mama to a sweet girl, Zoey
junebug2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
My Mood:
Re: Adding images to threads...

I just copy the IMG link (last link below picture in photobucket) and then paste it directly to the thread
For a sure-fire humdinger of a thread start one on:The Duggars,Government Assistance, Politics, Crickets,
Religion,Circumcision, Infant Ear Piercing,Spanking,Breast Milk vs Formula,Feeding kids Fast Food
/ Beans & Rice, Sniffing Butt, or Vaccinating.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote