Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
this whole day just stinks!

UGh this day just stinks but don't read if you are queasy LOL....I am not feeling well as it is, and I wake up to ds had pooped during the night and it made a huge mess all over...I took him straight to the changing table to change him and when I took his shirt off there was poop all up his back ...threw him in the tub, got him all clean, sat down to give him a bottle of milk...as soon as he was done...he PUKED all over both of us..DOUBLE . but luckily I still had his bath towel right there to catch it all. So I get both of us cleaned up AGAIN and he had it all over his diaper cover too. then I gave him some organic puffs and some sips of water.... AGAIN all over my new rug! So I said no more food even though I can see he's hungry and thirsty and he's crying and wanting food. Well after a little bit I thought I would just give him a cracker...I know you are thinking, no you idiot don't do that....well you are right and I shouldn't have...he puked AGAIN! luckily I had some towels in my lap just in case. Well as if my day couldn't get any worse...he finally gets sleepy and I lay him down and fix me some breakfast, he wakes up half way through but he's ok... but as SOON AS I FINALLY SIT down to eat someone knocks on my door, so dumby me I get up and answer it cause I thought it was ups or something, it's not so I tell the guy I can't talk I have a sick baby and wyatt was crying in the background so that was good LOL. ....ok here is where it gets GREAT. I go to get my breakfast and sit down again, and I grabbed my glass of tea and I DROPPED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe this! My pants were soaked after changing 3 times already, NOW my floor has a GINORMOUS tea stain on it not far from a previous stain when ds knocked tea and coffee over. So it takes me like 30 minutes sitting there cleaning that up, luckily I got most of it up. BUT UGHHHHH!!!!! WHAT A STINKIN DAY! in more ways than one!

By the way if you got through all this....any tips for a puking baby? Do I just not feed him anything at all? He has drank some water and kept that down so far. any suggestions/tips????

Advertisement

Old 05-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #2
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: this whole day just stinks!

I can't believe no one replied....

anyway I know it's just a pity party just thought I could get some lovin LOL.

and if it couldn't get any worse the dog just puked on the floor.....This has to be one of the worst days ever!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
j9_shooter9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh mama,

I've had those days. Hang in there.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #4
tankgirlhi
Registered Users
seller

Sorry mama. We all have those days sometimes. Just try and get through the rest of the day without loosing it. Tomarrow will be much better.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #5
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:38 PM   #6
FancifulFanny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just ice water, or ice chips...not sure how old the babe is. And lots of snuggles.

It'll get better soon...
FancifulFanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #7
abigail
Registered Users
seller

Well, I jsut logged on or I would have replied earlier My D dand DS jsut had the stomach virus. I didn't know it until I talked to the doc, but you can give your infant Pedialite. I t may be the ONLY thing your LO will keep down. b reast milk was coming righ tback up with my DD. Start slowly- 2 oz was my goal for the first day then he'll start getting better exponentially.

So sorry mama!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:26 AM   #8
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:

In my experience, you just keep trying little bits of food...very bland stuff. The nurses have told me before to use a dropper if you have to, to give water/pedialyte. Milk is bad on an upset stomach (unless it's BM i suppose). I hope the day got a little better!

Last edited by jls~Kain~Drake; 05-03-2007 at 06:27 AM.
jls~Kain~Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:43 AM   #9
mommy2itchybaby
Banned
seller

peppermint of any sort normally calms a tummy my guy liked a peppermint candy in a baba with luke warm water
mommy2itchybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #10
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks i appreciate it!!! I have been pretty much just holding him all this time....except last night, thankfully he slept in his crib. he's drinking the pedialite pretty well and finally holding it all down and some crackers. But now he's got a fever too thankfully he's holding down the meds too.