Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

weekly chat: June 18th

Wow...it is so strange how I can feel all the different hormonal changes. I went from having not much of an appetite and not being very emotional a few wks ago to a major emo phase and eating like a pig this week. Also, extremely tired last week to having more energy this week. Weird all the ups and downs and being so in tune with my body and this pregnancy! My pediatrician always says, "You don't know what you're doing til number 3!" I'm thinking he is right!

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: weekly chat: June 18th

I've been feeling the same way. I've been emo all last week and tired. Feeling better today. We are going camping next week from sunday - sunday. I'm not sure if I am excited or reserved about it. It is a lot of work to get ready for and then to come home and do all the clean up on top of working.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't blame you at all! Camping is SO MUCH WORK and mostly falls on the women, in my experience! But, think campfires and s'mores and fun family memories
Old 06-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
mommato4kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We're going camping for the 4th of July. Camping is hard work and having to get out of a tent 3x a night to pee will be annoying but the kids will really have a good time so that makes it better, right?!?! ;-)

I was in such a bad mood today. I had to really work to get out of it and I knew it was for no good reason too.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
Sydsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I SO know how you feel, I'm cranky and then cranky with myself for being cranky!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommato4kids View Post
We're going camping for the 4th of July. Camping is hard work and having to get out of a tent 3x a night to pee will be annoying but the kids will really have a good time so that makes it better, right?!?! ;-)

I was in such a bad mood today. I had to really work to get out of it and I knew it was for no good reason too.
I'm really glad that we got the Pop-up this year. I told my husband that if we were going camping I refuse to use a tent because last year it got down to 40 degrees at night and rained for 3 days straight, and we got flooded out of our tent. It was the worst camping trip ever. So at least this year if Michigan goes crazy and freezes or rains the entire time at least I will have someplace warm and dry to go to. NOt lookig forward to using camp bathrooms but at least we are really close to them.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh yeah... the dryer guy did not come today. My husband missed the call by a ring and by the time he got through checking his voicemail and getting throught to someone from customer service the tech had left the area!
I really need the washer fixed before the camping trip.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
bruenderbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quiet week so far on here. I am also experiencing hormone surges. Before I would get teary from a comment from hubby, but then just get really mad. Now I just start bawling, even if I am the one who made an unnice comment, but he reacts negatively . . . (sigh). I even broke down at church, because the priest made a comment about loud children and mine was the only one making any noise at the time. I would never have done that if I wasn't seven months prego!

No camping for us. The most adventurous we are going to get for the fourth is get out the beach cruisers, figure out how to attach the bike trailer, and drive the ten minutes to the ocean. Hubby might try to plan something for my b-day (on the 3rd), but I doubt it.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

I kind if want to go camping. Dh has only been once! I grew up going every summer with my grandparents. Great memories of catching frogs and turtles and swimming
Old 06-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #10
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so the dryer guy came today. The craziest part of it all is that the computer on it just needed reset. So if my husband had done what I asked him to do, i.e. unplug it... wait a few minutes... and plug it back in because I can't get to the plug, it would have saved us $40.
I am really glad to have a functioning dryer again.