Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
dannic
Registered Users

Prenatal chat

How's everyone doing? I had a prenatal today and measured right on, heard baby's heartbeat and everything was normal/good. I love my appts. My midwife is out of town for me, so my husband and I make a day trip of it, with our 1 1/2 visit with midwife, good food, and shopping. AFter the appt, we went to Chili's and then hit Ross and MArshall's. I usually head for Target since we don't have one but had just done an online order with a gift card, so didn't. I found a cute shirt, maxi dress and skirt, yay! I have a wedding coming up and needed something, so it worked out.
I am short, carry out, and have big babies, so shopping can be tricky. I need stuff big enough for belly, but not so big that it makes the rest of me look big...Anyone else have this problem?
I also had three (!) people give me compliments, which made me consider moving there, since I only get the "wow, you must be due any day" comments around here...it made my day.
AND, I came home to fluffy mail, yay! So all in all , it was a great day.
Anyone else want to chime in on prenatals, how they carry, ect.?

Advertisement

dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Prenatal chat

I'm overweight and I've lost 13 pounds, so even though I'm 24 weeks I don't look as big as people expect, lol. I did go for my 17p shot yesterday and got complimented on my tan, lol.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
dannic
Registered Users

ha! I need to get out more, darn DS! I could use a tan.
dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
macksvolmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My next app is on July 5th. As of my last appointment I hadn't gained any weight (but I am over weight to start with, hehe). They are pretty boring appointments, this is my 4th baby so I pretty much know what to expect.
macksvolmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #5
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My appointments are so boring I'm half tempted to tell them I'm not coming anymore! lol I am gaining a little faster than I would like. I think I have gained 16 lbs so far, but honestly, I'm not worried about it. I carry in the middle and out and am short. So, yes, I have to try stuff on or I end up with stuff that makes me look like a cow.