Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #51
betsyb3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
1) Favorite AIO- Ragababes or Eli Monster

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System- Peachy Green (though the ones I have are actually labeled Fishnoodles). Or possibly Grasshopper.

3) Favorite Pocket- None really. I guess you could consider rags to be a pocket but I don't stuff them so to me they are just aio's

4) Favorite Fitted- Goodmama for day. Sbish for night. (we are a fitteds family

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat- I suppose GMD prefolds, though I haven't tried the other bug name ones.

6) Favorite Cover- fleece soakers/pants

7) Favorite Wool Product- Never got into it :/

8 ) Pins, Snappis or Biongos?- I guess snappis. I've never liked pins and I can't seem to master the boingo's!

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers- Rags. Or just a trifolded prefold

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner- Tough one. I don't really care for my large ones, though I do like my goodmama medium and small ones. I also like my RaR one, but I think it's too small to use as my primary wetbag.

11) Favorite cloth wipes- Any. I'm not picky

12) Favorite WAHM shop- Tough one! All I use are wahms and I love them all

13) Favorite Online CD store- Whatever one has what I'm looking for

14) Favorite Natural Detergent- Eh. Not sure. I'm not picky and have tried most of them!

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent- Same as above.

16) Hook & Loop or snaps?- Neither? Ds has started undoing both so they are equally frustrating right now! Though because we mainly use fitteds I suppose I'd say snaps!

And a few more questions just for fun

17) Why do you CD?- Because I sure wouldn't want to wear a diaper all day! I do it mostly for my lo's bottom, to make him feel better. I like to think it's to save the world and money but those aren't my main reason at all. I like not having to throw anything away though! And I love that I can reuse my favorites for the next babies!

18 ) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them?- one child, a boy. We started as soon as we came home from the hospital at about 2.5 days old!

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next?- None really! I'm at stash brand nirvana I believe, now if only I could get to stash NUMBER nirvana we'd be good

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick?- Couldn't do it!! I love our fitteds (gm's) at home but we use aio/ai2's out of the house. So let's narrow it down to two- goodmama and ragababe

I love quizzes, so thank you for making this!!

Advertisement

MY ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1516935
betsyb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #52
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

1) Favorite AIO- I don't use PUL

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System- again no PUL

3) Favorite Pocket- again no PUL

4) Favorite Fitted- Muttaqins

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat- GMD prefolds-like sizeing and imagine flats softest flats I have-because of cost I haven't tried GMD flats

6) Favorite Cover- lanacare wool soaker

7) Favorite Wool Product- toss up between disana and lanacare. I prefer the disana at night because of the gentler waist and the lanacare for under regular clothes because they are the trimmest wool soaker I have yet tried

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? I prefer dritz pins because they are cheaper and don't squish the crotch.

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers- I prefer to use a padfolded gerber flat because they are trim and readily availble locally

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner- so far I much prefer planetwise wet bags because none have delaminated yet and they come in pretty and interesting prints. All my other wet bags have delaminated within a few months use.

11) Favorite cloth wipes- Hemp Jersey Wipes by CDI--6 Pack from fuzzybunzstore. They are soft, big sturdy, and yet still thin enough. They are also cheap for hemp wipes at only $7.50 for 6 wipes. I also like that the red edge matches my GMD red edge diapers.

12) Favorite WAHM shop- I usually buy fsot so don't have a fave WAHM

13) Favorite Online CD store- nickisdiapers cheapest prices and diapersafari free shipping even on CJ'S BUTTer

14) Favorite Natural Detergent- 7th Generation available locally

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent- ALL free and clear

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? SNAPS for sure. I hate hook and loop

17) Why do you CD? Better for baby, environment, money, it is just plain old fun to do.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? I have one in diapers currently 13 months old. We started using cloth on him at 8 days. We started cloth on ds1 at about 4 months and cloth diapered for around 1 1/2 years with him.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I would really love to try imagine bamboo prefolds and GMD flats. I would also like to try disana muslin flats.

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? flats hands down. So trim and cute. Easy to keep clean and stain free. They store very neatly in drawer. Adjust to all babies of all sizes and can be used from birth to potty training.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #53
pixy
Registered Users
seller

1) Favorite AIO - N/A

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - GroVia & Kalypso Twist (WAHM)

3) Favorite Pocket - SmartiPants & Gabby Wren

4) Favorite Fitted - Cover Your Clovers (which are sadly not made anymore)

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - not a fan of folding, lol

6) Favorite Cover - WonderWraps

7) Favorite Wool Product - Upcycled soakers by WinkyDinks

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? - Snappi

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - gDiapers gCloth (microfleece & hemp)

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - generationMe

11) Favorite cloth wipes - I have only used the ones I made

12) Favorite WAHM shop - Gabby Wren for pockets and GenerationMe for accessories

13) Favorite Online CD store - Dearest Diapers

14) Favorite Natural Detergent - Crunchy Clean for Hard Water

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Method

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - Snaps

17) Why do you CD? - Money, environment, cuteness

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? 2 in diapers now. i started when my third boy was 2 months, because at the time i had 3 in diapers, and seriously that was not going to fly.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? - Been eyeing up the hybrid fitteds by Kabumkiss. I am a closet WAHM stalker

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? - I'd love to own all super cute WAHM diapers, Kiss My Fluff, Gabby Wren, Ella Bella Bum to mention a few

Thanks for participating.. hope it was fun! It WAS!
pixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #54
guntersvillebride
Registered Users
seller

1) Favorite AIO - BumGenius XS (these are the one AIO's I have)

2) Favorite AI2 - Softbums
Favorite Hybrid System - Flip

3) Favorite Pocket - BumGenius

4) Favorite Fitted - Cheeky Diapers

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - Osocozy prefolds, don't have any flats (have never tried GMD, but I think I would like them)

6) Favorite Cover - Thirsties

7) Favorite Wool Product - only use homemade wool

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? - Snappis

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - usually just use inserts that come with diapers

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Alva wetbag

11) Favorite cloth wipes - Walmart baby washcloths

12) Favorite WAHM shop - Cheeky Diapers

13) Favorite Online CD store - Cottonbabies

14) Favorite Natural Detergent - don't use natural detergent

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Tide

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - Snaps

17) Why do you CD? Cost first - then health, environment, and cuteness

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? None at the moment, hoping to have a new one to diaper soon

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I would love to try Swaddlebees NB diapers

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? BumGenius 4.0
guntersvillebride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #55
Used2bteacher
Registered Users

1) Favorite AIO - Ragababe, Chelory

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - Chelory AI2

3) Favorite Pocket - don't use

4) Favorite Fitted - don't use

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - don't use

6) Favorite Cover - don't use

7) Favorite Wool Product - my sister makes us monster longies and shorties

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? - don't use

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - Ragababe inserts

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - MonkeyFoot designs wetbags

11) Favorite cloth wipes - dollarstore baby facecloths

12) Favorite WAHM shop - Chelory

13) Favorite Online CD store - don't have a fav

14) Favorite Natural Detergent - haven't found one I love yet, but have tried many.

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Tide F&G

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - H&L all the way

17) Why do you CD? - fun hobby, love chatting with other CDers and collecting neat dipes, nothing beats hanging them out on the clothesline.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? - 1 LO, started when he was 4 months.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? - unsure

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? - Ragababe
Used2bteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #56
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Ladies, help me not be bored at work today! Let's do an "everything CD related survey." Help me keep this going by posting and bumping and in a couple weeks once we have a bazillion responses, maybe I'll compile the results! List your top three, or just your favorite. I think the responses could be really good for a newb!

Here goes:

1) Favorite AIO: RagaBabe, simplex original version, bge(if it had encased elastic)

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System RagaBabe 2 step hands down my favorite

3) Favorite Pocket bg 4.0

4) Favorite Fitted Southern Comfort

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat GMD prefold. Only tried imse vimse and osocozy flats

6) Favorite Cover flip

7) Favorite Wool Product kissaluvs soaker, rainbow waters shorties

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? only tried pinning and snappi...want a couple boingos though

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers joeybunz

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner RaR wetbag

11) Favorite cloth wipes RagaBabe

12) Favorite WAHM shop no clue lol

13) Favorite Online CD store usually buy from wahm's

14) Favorite Natural Detergent scarlet's naturals

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent tide or ecos

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? h&l for everything but fitteds

17) Why do you CD? Started because it was cheaper and no chemicals. Now I'm just plain addicted

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Was pregnant with my second and my oldest was in night dipes. So 1.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I haven't a clue!

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? this question is just mean lol

Thanks for participating.. hope it was fun!
Hope this works
jojoreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #57
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

1) Favorite AIO BGE
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System Flips
3) Favorite Pocket BG4.0 or thirsties duo
4) Favorite Fitted mama made
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat PF, Thirsties hemp... love them. Flats, I have only ever used cottonbabies birdseye or flannel receiving blankets.
6) Favorite Cover Hmmm. Fleece shorties?
7) Favorite Wool Product none
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? none
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers I have no clue what they are but I love them... I think they MIGHT be GMD hemp doublers. Super thin and absorbent. Wish I knew what they were, would get more!
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner planetwise, although I have a Leslie's Boutique bag that is awesome
11) Favorite cloth wipes mama made
12) Favorite WAHM shop
13) Favorite Online CD store GMD or kelly's closet
14) Favorite Natural Detergent Charlies
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent Tide
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps all the way baby
17) Why do you CD? I can't bear the thought of spending so much money on a throwaway product made of chemicals.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? 1, started when she was about 1 week old
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? TRAINERS!!! lol Actually... I really want to make a nb stash with lots of cute fleece and fitteds. But I have no nb to put them on!
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? BG4.0 stuffed with padfolded flats or thirsties hemp prefolds (plus a mystery doubler for night)
Old 08-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #58
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

1) Favorite AIO
Still haven't found one, but on the search.

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System
Softbums

3) Favorite Pocket
BG 4.0

4) Favorite Fitted
Sbish OBF ties very closely with ODC Loops

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat
Sbish Bamboo flats

6) Favorite Cover
CC Baby Upcycled Wool

7) Favorite Wool Product
CC Baby Upcycled Wool

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos?
Snappi

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers
Thirsties Hemp/Cotton

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner
Monkey Foot Designs for Wetbag, Planetwise pail liner

11) Favorite cloth wipes
ODC sent me a few once that are lovely, but I don't think they are sold, I think she just throws them in large orders

12) Favorite WAHM shop
ODC

13) Favorite Online CD store
Kissed By The Moon

14) Favorite Natural Detergent
Nellie's

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent
Nellie's - I think Nellie's toes the line between natural and mainstream

16) Hook & Loop or snaps?
Hook and Loop

17) Why do you CD?
Don't like chemicals in sposies, they smell really weird, and we try to be as good to the environment in this house as we can.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them?
one kid, started CD'ing at day 3 (C/S and first baby, wanted to stack the odds in my favor)

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next?
Rainshine Designs

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick?
Sbish OBF's and CC Baby upcycled wool.... but I would probably miss the Softbums and need to make it a poly diaper relationship
Hungry Caterpillar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #59
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Favorite AIO---BGE

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System---Flip

3) Favorite Pocket---BG OS

4) Favorite Fitted---Goodmama

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat---We are big flat users and have all kinds but Swaddlebees are my top pic as they are the most square but love the softness of GMD

6) Favorite Cover---Flip

7) Favorite Wool Product---WCW

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Pins

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers---hemp baby diaper doublers

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner---planetwise wetbags and wahmies/blueberry pailliner

11) Favorite cloth wipes---various

12) Favorite WAHM shop---Turk & Bean

13) Favorite Online CD store---Abbys Lane for variety and Petite Bottoms

14) Favorite Natural Detergent---Vaska

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent---Era

16) Hook & Loop or snaps?--- usually snaps but starting to like velcro if it is sturdy

17) Why do you CD?---sposies are nasty.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them?---I have been CDing for 5 years in a row since #1 was born and now I have #2 and #3 in diapers
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I am dying to try Bummis New Easy Fit w/ velcro

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? flats pinned w/ a Flip cover
Old 08-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #60
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

1) Favorite AIO Ehhh... I suppose the Grovia AIO.

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System Flips.

3) Favorite Pocket I guess Bumgenius 4.0 but only with snaps. I'm sorry, their H/L sucks.

4) Favorite Fitted Bumstoppers

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat Imagine

6) Favorite Cover Gen-Y

7) Favorite Wool Product Everything by Ewe Need It

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Pins

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers Babykicks Hemp and Bumboo silk doublers

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner I have a wetbag by iKarly that I really like. not sure about pail liners - don't use much.

11) Favorite cloth wipes Sweetbottombaby Boutique brand

12) Favorite WAHM shop iKarly on Etsy

13) Favorite Online CD store Sweetbottomsbaby Boutique and Nicki's Diapers

14) Favorite Natural Detergent Biokleen powder with bleach

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps, always!

17) Why do you CD? Because CD's are so cute and irresistible, not to mention I'm scared of all the chemicals in sposies. Also, my baby is much more comfortable with a fluffy bum vs. wearing a paper diaper.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? I only have 1 in diapers now but once upon a time I had 3 in diapers full time with 1 additional kid in diapers at night. I started CD'ing the first one at 18 months, my second as a newborn and then again when she was 18 months, my third was CD'ed from 3 months through potty training and my youngest has been CD'ed from 2 weeks old. Bought first CD's in the summer of 2008.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I have no desire to try any new CDs.

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Bumstoppers side snapping fitteds.