Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
A whole chicken--and a DH

Okay, I have DH at home. I also have a whole chicken that needs to be cooked/ate for supper tonight. I didn't have time this morning to put it in the crockpot. He's *not very good* at recipes and/or following directions. It's 3:30. We'll eat about 7-7:30.

8 years with my Hubby. Finally a SAHM to 5 yo DS and 22 month old DD and brand new DD
MamaEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:28 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: A whole chicken--and a DH

Around thanksgiving, I bought a whole small turkey and just followed the directions on the pkg and baked it, ate it with green beans and stuffing and then made a turkey pot pie the next day with leftover turkey, premade pie crusts, and a can of cream of chicken. . . Maybe you can just get him to throw it in the oven to bake and can do something fantastic with the leftovers tomorrow
Christina, Jesus-loving, happily married wifey to E and mommy to 4 in my arms and 2 in Jesus' arms
I can knit or crochet anything. I'm a one woman knit and knot shop Check out my DS FSOT thread and my blog if you'd like to see pics of my past creations.
munchkinflame13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

Cut the bird up and bake it..takes about 5 minutes to cut up a whole chicken into all the chicken parts and will bake in about an hour.I always buy them whole-why pay someone to cut up a chicken
If he can't figure out how to cut it up just throw it in a baking diah-after being washed and the insides taken out and cover it with alum.foil or a cover and bake it for a few hours depending on the weight most 3 pounders take about an hour and a half two to fall off the bones
Holly Wife for 18 years DS Kevin 5/28/91 showing us daily the wonders of Aspergers Megan 5/20/03 Ethan 3/23/05
Take a walk with an autistic person and see the World as it should be...beuatiful and full of wonder
HBuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

just rinse sprinkle seasoning and stick in oven on 325 slow cooking it'll be soft and done by time you ready to eat
alliwantisjb is offline   Reply With Quote