Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
After this baby I am DONE!

OMG, before this pg I thought I could have more, I had promised dh this was it though so I have had it in my mind I need to be done.
But I have been so sick since 9 dpo. And it isn't getting better. I am just under 7 wks now.
Then I was looking at my 2 yr old thinking it will be sad he's not the baby anymore and how things will be hard again and I was watching Teen Mom seeing those newborns screaming and thought, OMG what have I done
But I am looking forward to this little one and I think I finally am at peace with no more babies. I have to be ok with it if its a boy(we have 2 girls then 3 boys) and that is going to be hard if it is a boy but I know whatever it is is what's meant to be.
I will have a big gap of ages when this one comes. My oldest will be almost 14. And you know its nice having older kids with little kids. They can actually be helpful! Right now my kids are 13, 11, 9, 5 & 2 and having so many it really does help that the older kids can play with the little kids and now my oldest is allowed to babysit so I don't have to drag everyone everwhere. Yes I will with a baby but I am trying to be positive about the end of babies. Looking forward to it finally I think. I didn't think I would ever get to that place but other moms kept telling me when you are done, you know. And now I think I am done. Of course I am praying this baby is here to stay and if something bad were to happen I am sure we would try again. I think baby # 6 will complete us

Advertisement

http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I will have a 14yo when this baby comes! This WILL be our last. I just can't do babies anymore. I'm ready to just have big kids.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
NikkiGig
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: After this baby I am DONE!

This will be our last and I can see the benefit to spacing it out more. I can imagine that it wouldn't seem like this stage went by too fast. I'm sad for it to be over but DH originally only wanted two and he's been so great knowing that I always dreamed of 4
& Finnley Evan 2013 [2VBA2C]
NikkiGig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
sdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is most likely our last too, which I have mixed feelings about! When this babe is born, we will have 11, 10, 4, and 2 year old plus newborn. I will be 33 and trying to work on a Master's degree in school psychology. While it is sad to think this is my last baby, it is also kind of nice as well. DH is 99% sure he is done, and at this point, I am probably about 90% sure.

Luckily, this pregnancy so far has been my easiest! Hope it continues to be!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I will have a 14yo when this baby comes! This WILL be our last. I just can't do babies anymore. I'm ready to just have big kids.
I keep looking at my 2 yr old in his defiant moments and thinking OMG, I get to do this all over again But to be fair he has been a wild boy and goes non stop. I hope this next baby isn't as determined
Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiGig View Post
This will be our last and I can see the benefit to spacing it out more. I can imagine that it wouldn't seem like this stage went by too fast. I'm sad for it to be over but DH originally only wanted two and he's been so great knowing that I always dreamed of 4
My dh would have been done after oneonly because I don't seem to have easy pregnancies.
But #6 was totally my idea and I know he was done before this baby but he let me have it. So I feel great that I am at the same place he is too. I never imagined having 6! I always said I wanted 4, 2 girls 2 boys. I got that, but I just didn't feel done.
It will be sad to be done with babies, but since my older kids are growing up they will probably start having babies of their own in 10 yrs or so, right about the time I need some babies in my life
Old 06-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #7
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdodge View Post
This is most likely our last too, which I have mixed feelings about! When this babe is born, we will have 11, 10, 4, and 2 year old plus newborn. I will be 33 and trying to work on a Master's degree in school psychology. While it is sad to think this is my last baby, it is also kind of nice as well. DH is 99% sure he is done, and at this point, I am probably about 90% sure.

Luckily, this pregnancy so far has been my easiest! Hope it continues to be!
I was 33 when I had my 5th also! Our kids were almost 11 & almost 9, 7, and 2 1/2. I couldn't imagine doing all that and school too!
I think it will be relief to be done but also sad too. Its an end to a way of life for us. We have had babies for so long it will be strange to not ever have one. But with as bad as I am feeling right now there is no way I want to do this again!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
emmehkay
Registered Users
seller

This will be our last biological child. Pregnancies are hard on me and each time it felt like we made it through only by the grace of God. We will have three, which is less than we originally thought, but we are open to adoption...so maybe more kids someday

nak...please forgive typos
Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 AM   #9
jennifermutsumi
Registered Users

This is going to be our last too, but we only have one so far. After having my DD I was pretty sure she would be an only child, but my dh really wanted another >.<. Im excited but at the same time terrified to have a newborn again
jennifermutsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
mrsgrantis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

this will be my last as well
alwasy thought i wanted 4 but 3 it shall be