Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
peekster93
Registered Users
seller

GMD Green Mountain RED/Medium PreFold Prewashed Diapers for SALE

My apologies for what might be an over post. I now know more about the prefolds I listed a week ago. THIS is the correct post.

I am an eBay consignment seller and a new client dropped off several items from her daughter that she no longer needs. One of the things she brought me was a stack of GMD prefold/flat diaper liners.

She admitted to not really being able to keep up with cloth diapering. these are practically new, and pristinely white. I've looked and looked and can't see any stains or marks on these.

I am a mother, but never did CDs, and so cannot tell you much about these. I originally thought that they were Chinese--my SIL told me the wrong info. They are very thick, almost where the middle is indistiguishable from the sides.

There are 12 of the red edged ones and one unbleached with green edging. GMD website says of the red-edge: Cloth-eez® Medium Red edge (15"x18.5" when new) 13" wide x 15.5 or so long when fully shrunk. Fits in most medium covers. From about 14 pounds or so, perhaps 5 months or so and older. Chlorine-free white made in Pakistan, 100% "Indian" cotton.

Infant size in Periwinkle and green edge standard discontinued.

I didn't ask her what detergent she used or how many times each had been washed. But I know that this was before her daughter was very old.

PRICING: $3.99 each $3.00 each for 6 or more $35 for all of them
Parcel Postage included. Priority mail will require a $3 upgrade per order.

email responses would be appreciated at peekster93(at)hotmail

Advertisement

Last edited by peekster93; 07-23-2012 at 07:57 PM.
peekster93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
peekster93
Registered Users
seller

Re: GMD Green Mountain RED/Medium PreFold Prewashed Diapers for SALE

momof2u2

Thank you for your PM--but since I have less than 6 posts...it won't let me reply to or send PMs.

Please email me at peekster93(at)hotmail(dot)com

I'll accept your offer...
peekster93 is offline   Reply With Quote