Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Junebugs chat June 24-30th

Hi Mamas!

Sorry I have been MIA on here. Baby news- Keola is 10 1/2 lbs at 4 weeks. He gained 1 1/2 lbs this week, and had been gaining a lb a week! He is super alert and follows us with his eyes and head. He hates being wet and I am gonna start EC soon. I hope all the PP mamas and babies are doing well and the waiting mamas are hanging in there

Advertisement

Old 06-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Re: Junebugs chat June 24-30th

I know I haven't been around a whole lot lately. Congratulations to all the new mamas!

I watched the training videos they make you watch before you get discharged, and was trained on how to give Avery her meds that she gets round the clock. Today she is getting moved to another floor, which is a huge step towards going home. Next weekend we have to bring in a car seat so she can do her car seat test next week.

It looks like she should be home in about 2 weeks, maybe less if she continues to do so well. I still have SO much to do at home before she comes. I have been putting everything off.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

how long will she be on meds at home, Savannah? Indefinitely? I can't believe how big she is now!!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
Djuna2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Felix is fifteen days today and weighed 10 pounds even when we weighed him yesterday. I have I think 20 AIO diapers and 12 prefolds with covers, and he goes through all of them every day . He nurses like a champ. The other kids are adjusting well, probably helped by the fact that right now, dh, my nanny, and I are all around most of the time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1039322740.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	110224  
Old 06-24-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
chelsnels64
Registered Users
seller

I havent been posting much but I have been keeping tabs on all your little ones and who is still pregnant, praying for all

Isaiah is 2 months and one week old!! Eeek! I cant believe he is growing so fast. A week ago he was 8 pounds so my guess is he is 8.5 now. We are still struggling with nursing and my supply. DH went back to work tonight..my first time alone with all 3 kiddos..twas interesting. Oldest has been really struggling in the sleep department and he cried for 55 minutes before my talk finally calmed him down (like the 5th talk he had)..I hope every night isnt like this.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It sure is quiet in here now that everyone is busy with their newbies!

AFM, 39+5. I thought today might be the day. I've been having irregular contractions since first-thing this morning and I thought for sure they would get regular and we'd have a baby. Doesn't look like it though....they're usually more "serious" at night and they've pretty much fizzled out. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pregnant forever. He is just going to refuse to come out.
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
princesslilahsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

41 weeks here....not much to say about that ;(
princesslilahsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:54 AM   #8
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't believe we have June Bugs who are 2 months already! Holy moly!

40+1 today....this baby is taking it's sweet ole time and doing some good growing before it comes. Fine by me In the meantime, I'm getting in all the dtd I can while the gettins good I know this sounds terrible, but my mothers b-day is this Wednesday and I really hope baby doesn't come then. We have not been on speaking terms for some time now and that would just be uncomfortable. I'd much rather s/he wait until next Wednesday.
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #9
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
how long will she be on meds at home, Savannah? Indefinitely? I can't believe how big she is now!!
I am not sure, but from the sounds of it she will have it for a very long time, if not her whole life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna2 View Post
Felix is fifteen days today and weighed 10 pounds even when we weighed him yesterday. I have I think 20 AIO diapers and 12 prefolds with covers, and he goes through all of them every day . He nurses like a champ. The other kids are adjusting well, probably helped by the fact that right now, dh, my nanny, and I are all around most of the time.
What a cutie!!

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #10
gabesmamamadeit
Registered Users
seller

My munchkin is one month old today! We have been house hunting for about two weeks now and found one we really like. It's a HUD home and we put in an offer but haven't heard anything back yet. Here's a pic of Ollie in his velour blankie, he loves it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1871361502.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	110307

Examples of my work
gabesmamamadeit is offline   Reply With Quote