Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #41
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babylovinmama
I think I need to order more pf's and covers because I'm starting to really worry that all the fitteds I have (that worked awesome for P from day 1) are absolutely not going to fit this lil Peep. I had a f/u us this morning to check in on growth again and my placenta and (although I don't rely heavily on us for sizing) lil Peep is still only in the low teens in terms of %, in other words really small. I was watching her do the measurments and s/he didn't measure past 36 weeks on anything.
We are using XS Imagine prefolds on Meredyth, she'll be two weeks old tomorrow, and they still have to be folded down in the front. She was 8.5 lbs & 21.5 inches long at birth.

I don't know how many PFs you have, but I don't regret purchasing my 3 dozen XS prefolds! We are washing almost daily, any fewer and I may not make it through the wash cycle!

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #42
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Junebugs chat June 24-30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylovinmama View Post
I think I need to order more pf's and covers because I'm starting to really worry that all the fitteds I have (that worked awesome for P from day 1) are absolutely not going to fit this lil Peep. I had a f/u us this morning to check in on growth again and my placenta and (although I don't rely heavily on us for sizing) lil Peep is still only in the low teens in terms of %, in other words really small. I was watching her do the measurments and s/he didn't measure past 36 weeks on anything.
We still fold down the back on the GMD orange edge on Aleyna and she is 9lb 8oz and 22 inches.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #43
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

we have a coming home date!! I will be rooming in with her Friday night (and getting all my training on Friday) and she comes home Saturday

Her oxygen tanks will get delivered here Friday morning. Right now I am washing clothes and diapers. We are soo unprepared .
Old 06-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #44
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas
we have a coming home date!! I will be rooming in with her Friday night (and getting all my training on Friday) and she comes home Saturday

Her oxygen tanks will get delivered here Friday morning. Right now I am washing clothes and diapers. We are soo unprepared .
So amazing Savannah! I can't wait to see pics of her at home with her brothers!! I bet they are beside themselves with excitement!!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #45
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapandsewon View Post
We are using XS Imagine prefolds on Meredyth, she'll be two weeks old tomorrow, and they still have to be folded down in the front. She was 8.5 lbs & 21.5 inches long at birth.

I don't know how many PFs you have, but I don't regret purchasing my 3 dozen XS prefolds! We are washing almost daily, any fewer and I may not make it through the wash cycle!
Oh dear...I definitely need to order more then!!! This baby will be no where near 8lbs, we'll be lucky if we're near 7lbs.

Savannah!! How wonderful! She's joining the rest of her June crew and coming home, right on time
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters

Last edited by babylovinmama; 06-27-2012 at 01:46 PM.
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #46
princesslilahsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

great news Savannah!
princesslilahsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #47
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
For those having trouble BFing, hang in there! It may be natural but it's not always easy!

I'm sorry to those who did not get the birth they wanted. I know I would be disappointed so it's ok to feel down about it. Hope you all find some healing!

As far as DH not helping, been there done that. Just be open and honest about your feelings w/o trying to criticize too much otherwise he might get defensive. Most of the time I have to tell DH to do something but when I do he's pretty good at doing it. Even so many kids later he can be a little unsure of himself and so looks to me for direction.

AFM things are great. Evanee is good and her sisters love her so much. No jealousy at all and they are very helpful and attentive. Now if they could only be so loving to each other! Lol
Old 06-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #48
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Savannah - So glad Avery will be home soon!!

AFM, 40 weeks today and Baby is showing no signs of coming out anytime soon. 40-week appointment tomorrow with a nurse practitioner because my doctor is out of the office all week. Maybe Baby is waiting for him to get back?
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #49
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2bmommy
Savannah - So glad Avery will be home soon!!

AFM, 40 weeks today and Baby is showing no signs of coming out anytime soon. 40-week appointment tomorrow with a nurse practitioner because my doctor is out of the office all week. Maybe Baby is waiting for him to get back?
No signs doesn't mean it can't happen soon! Hang in there. I miss being pregnancy so much!
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #50
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 View Post
No signs doesn't mean it can't happen soon! Hang in there. I miss being pregnancy so much!
I read your post about missing being pregnant last night, so all day today I've been trying to enjoy every {uncomfortable} minute while I still have it. I know I'll be in the same boat soon enough, because I always miss being pregnant when I'm not.

I think what's making it hard right now is that my grandma has been here for 1.5 weeks waiting to watch the kids while I'm in the hospital. The kids have kind of been terrors, so I feel like her patience is wearing thin, and I feel like I'm under pressure to have him ASAP. I think if I were in a position where I could call family when I'm actually in labor and have them come watch the kids, I wouldn't feel like I'm in such a rush. But instead they all live 700 miles away, so I have to have someone staying here ahead of time.

Anyway, that's just my midnight rambling...
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote