Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Why hasn't someone written the book on woven wrap wearing?

I was looking for this the other day and I realize that some companies put out something with their wraps but seriously, I would love a book on all the styles. Even better if it had a DVD or something that came with it.

Sorry I just thought I would throw it out there incase someone was so inclined to do this. Maybe it could be published before I have another baby (note I am not pregnant at the moment!!).

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Why hasn't someone written the book on woven wrap wearing?

I think the reason why there isn't one specifically on woven wraps is because there are so many plus new ones being brought to market often. The person writing the book would have had to try all of them. If anyone wants to buy me all the wraps on the market I would gladly write a book on it
JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
No I meant all the carries. I know you can you tube it but sometimes for me I am in spots where I can't you tube it. It would be nice to have the reference. KWIM?
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
monkeybunns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Tummy2Tummy is a DVD that has A LOT of carries. TBW has a thread with a chart of different ways to wrap. The DVD is awesome but I don't think anything can have ALL the ways of wrapping because people make up their own or come up with different twists, etc. I just got two of the DVDs for my BWing group's lending library. Rumor has it that they're working on a new one.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum-sometimes my iPod thinks it's a better speller than me...
Old 06-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
twoboysnme
Registered Users
seller

Re: Why hasn't someone written the book on woven wrap wearing?

There are many different sites out there that offer technique charts and lists LOTS of wrapping techniques. The only bummer is, you still need internet access to find them... I only have a smart phone with a data plan. Haha! A computer would be nice...
twoboysnme is offline   Reply With Quote