Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #31
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: March 2013 Due Dates ****Sticky*****

update

EDD: Mar 15...but my last two were two weeks late, so i'm thinking closer to the end of march
Your Name: Lisa
State or Country: WA
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 months
What number child is this for you: FOUR!
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): i have a husband, a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old...all boys!
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): i'd love a girl, but i'm pretty much expecting a boy!
Birth Plans/Preferences: i have a doctor as i'm ever so slightly high risk, and i'm planning to have my baby in the hospital where my first three were born... i've had great experiences there! it's kind of like a really expensive hotel!

Advertisement

Old 07-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #32
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

EDD: March 26
Your Name: Heather
State or Country: NC
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 Cycles
What number child is this for you: 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Angel, Gabi is 4.5 and Lili is 2!
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): We're honestly hoping for blue but we are team green!
Birth Plans/Preferences: I would love another homebirth so we'll check out our options. There's a birth center fairly close that we'll use if I don't risk out.

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm so very excited! I lost my March '12 baby and am very much hoping that this March baby is here to stay. My birthday is just 4 days after my due date so it would be the perfect gift.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #33
doubleddog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

EDD: March 20
Your Name: Rosie
State or Country: Originally from Michigan, currently in Indiana, but not for long, as DH is job-searching. If he doesn't get a job offer by the end of August, we will move in with his parents in MI.
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We were not trying as we are in the midst of all this job-search stuff, but we're both happy and excited and glad to have something exciting to focus on right now.
What number child is this for you: 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary this November, I have 2 daughters, ODD 2.5, and YDD age 1.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Girl would be fun because we already have girls and have the girl thing down pretty well. Boy would be nice too because I have been stock-piling boy stuff and have a small collection of dress shirts, slacks, and baby neckties. We have been team green both times and will be again this time... so we'll see at delivery!
Birth Plans/Preferences: Would love a homebirth, but will depend on where we end up living. Second choice is birth center, third is natural hospital birth (what I did with both my kids so far).
Anything else you'd like to share: Will probably wait a while to officially announce this pregnancy. No history of miscarriage for myself or any immediate family members, but I know everyone will know this was an "oops" baby and just don't want judgement right now. Also, the stress of finding a new job for DH and a new church family and home is enough stress without negative reactions and lectures. Plus, DH's only sibling just announced he and his wife are expecting (went public today, but we found out a couple weeks ago), so we really don't want to steal their thunder. Glad to be able to share the news SOMEWHERE. :P
Babywearing, CDing SAHM. I love my DH and my 3 sweet girls, looking forward to meeting team green baby #4 April 2013.
doubleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #34
School123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Lizzie- I'm in Illinois too! Up in Rockford. Where are you at?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
Lake county near WI
School123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #35
doubleddog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

^^I just realized that I mentioned DH and then said "I" have two daughters. They are OUR kids. I do get greedy with them from time to time though. :P
Babywearing, CDing SAHM. I love my DH and my 3 sweet girls, looking forward to meeting team green baby #4 April 2013.
doubleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:13 AM   #36
yellowdog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome new March mamas! I've got a busy long weekend ahead. I'll try and update the original post if I can but if not I definitely will on Monday. And don't forget to check out the first post if you're interested in joining the FB group.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #37
hmmclever
Registered Users
seller

EDD: March 3rd
Your Name:Laura
State or Country:Ohio
How long it took to you to get your BFP: had ds2 in April of '11, AF didnt come back until March '12, were cautiouse while i decided to get LASIK in May got pg in June...
What number child is this for you: 4
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): dh:Brandan, ds1:Luke, dd:Clara,
ds2:Asher
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):i'd really like b/g twins , kind of hoping for a sister for Clara, but kind of thinking boy, honestly we'll be happy with whatever!!!
Birth Plans/Preferences: 3rd unmedicated hospital VBAC (my first was a c-section)
Anything else you'd like to share:
Laura, wife to my hard working husband Brandan, mom to Luke (5/08) and my VBAC babies Clara (12/09) Asher (4/11) and Lydia (3/13). "I expect to pass through life but once, if, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good things I can do to any fellow human being, let me do it now, and not deter it or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." -William Penn
hmmclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #38
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

EDD: March 4

Your Name: Beth

State or Country: Colorado

How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 months

What number child is this for you: 2

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH - Doug, DS - Liam (2 yrs), 2 dogs - Zoe (11 yrs) & Koda (4 yrs)

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Would love to have a girl to "even it out", but we really don't care. Another boy would be wonderful too.

Birth Plans/Preferences: We had DS at a SABC, but are hoping for a home birth this time around.
love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #39
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

EDD: March 25, 2013
Your Name: Andrea
State or Country: Upstate NY
How long it took to you to get your BFP: First month!
What number child is this for you: #3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Richie (DH), Laura (4), Carson (2)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'd love for hubby to agree to team green this time!
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hospital/non medicated birth... hopefully no induction (have been induced x2)
Anything else you'd like to share: Tentatively hopeful right now, but still only 10dpo with very faint squinters... so I'll wait to become more active here and lurk for awhile!

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #40
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

EDD: March 23 2013. But I'm thinking this will change, unless I really started experiecing symptoms at just over "2 weeks" and got a bright BFP at 3 weeks exact? First sono is Aug. 6, so we should know for sure then.

Your Name: Julie

State or Country: Missouri

How long it took to you to get your BFP: Well... we call this one the, "mommy forgot to take her pills on the family camping trip and was too irresponsible to make daddy use a back up method for the rest of that month" blessing.
What number child is this for you: 6th

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Dh Micheal (30) DD Jordynn (7) DS Preston (6) DS Kyson (5) DS Gavin (3) DD Londyn (2) Boomer the dog, Nugget and Bentley the cats, Jake the guinea pig.

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): A girl would be nice because it would give us an even score, 3 & 3. But a boy would be nice because we have 3 bedrooms for the kids so we could do 2 to each room; 2 boys, 2 boys, 2 girls. We honestly don't have a preference, though. Well, ask the 3 brothers.. boy! Ask the 2 girls, girl! haha. Right now, I think it is a girl. But that will probably change a million times.

Birth Plans/Preferences: Hospital with my awesome midwife. The other 5 were born vaginal, fairly quick & as "easy" as I could expect.. and I only hope this one follows in their footsteps.