Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #91
JessicaArizona
Yes...we know what causes it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
My entire stash after trying everything. Literally. Wahm. Big name brands. Wool. Fitteds. Pockets. Prefolds Everything.
My 100% stash is BGEs!!!! Hands down favorite and easiest. Yes it takes longer to dry. Who cares?? I bought ALL of my brand new at pretty steep discounts and a few EUC for cheap as well. I absolutely love them. Except for when they're newborns. Then I adore fuzzi bunz xs.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #92
Alaga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Love my AIO's! I have BGE's, a BG Freetime, and some Kissa's Marvels. They were the first dipes I bought, and the ones that started the addiction. They do take longer to dry, but I don't mind b/c I hang everything on a drying rack and SOMETHING is always drying there, so I just pull them when they're done.
Since buying the AIO's, I've also gotten into AI2's and more recently prefolds/covers, but mainly out of curiosity. Next up, pockets!

Alaga
Mama to DD "A" 2/23/2010 and DS "L" 4/25/2012
Alaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #93
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My stash for day is 100% aio. I like easy. I don't like stuffing. I have to wrestle my girl just to put one thing on her. AIOs are perfect for me. Drying time? I use tongue AIOs so I don't worry. My dryer's max time at once is 1 h 40 min and that's what I use, at the 2nd highest heat, and they are done. It's not like I have to sit there holding the dryer's hand. I can be out of the house, sleeping, whatever.

I love AIOs.
FulHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #94
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Also re expensive : I buy some used, and some new. And I went for months not buying one thing. Cool. They are very durable even with constant dryer drying. Mine are peachy greens and bottombumpers.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #95
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re heavy wetting. I can leave her in her peachy greens for 3 hours and occasionally 4 withno leaks. I buy the hemp inserts right away and keep them permanently attached. We've never had one leak.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:16 AM   #96
nktigger99
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L J

What is so hard about folding a square piece of cloth? I mean, we all fold our towels, right?

I never said they were harder to wash than pockets. They are harder to wash than natural fibers. I want to do ONE wash and ONE rinse and have everything dry in less than ONE hour on the line. I bet you have a more complicated wash routine than wash/rinse.

To some people, using tons of water and time washing diapers is worth it to use the diapers they like. It's absolutely not worth it to me.
We actual do not fold towels...they get hung up in the bathrooms where they will be used...extras go in a basket in our room. I have enough laundry I don't bother folding things that will just get used in a few hours.

I do use pad folded flats with covers but the other half of my stash are is mostly AIOs...most are the old BG 3.0s which can be turned inside out and dry as quick as a large microfiber insert.

I don't have stink, I have a simple wash routine but if I didn't it wouldn't Be a big deal...not like I am out at the river banging my diapers against a rock....I turn on the washer and walk away...I don't sit in front of the machine.
nktigger99 is offline   Reply With Quote