Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #21
Ryleighsmomma
Registered Users
seller

FYI- Plum District has a voucher on their website for the Honest Co

Advertisement

Ryleighsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #22
Marbie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryleighsmomma
FYI- Plum District has a voucher on their website for the Honest Co
Yup! I bought one during the 20% off sale recently. It will be a good deal, considering that each item is about $10 each individually, but the bundle is 5 items for $40. So with the plum district deal, I'll get 5 items for $16. Awesome!
Marbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #23
blackbirdmama*3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Honest Co.

Awesome! Thanks!

Does anyone use their shampoo? That was the only thing I didn't really care for, it made my hair feel like straw.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #24
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
I keep going back & forth on trying the trial. Hmmm.

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
Military Gals Jewelry
Registered Users
Formerly: Texasarmywifey
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl

Do you happen to remember which ones?

ETA: they score pretty well on EWG skin deep.
Yes they rated very well!?

Enter Diaperswapper1 for 5%
Military Gals Jewelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #26
Tommys_Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have never used them but they sent me an email about sending a $10 coupon for friends if anyone is interested (not trying to get rich here, just thought if anyone was thinking of signing up). I saw on the new EWG ratings for household products they all score pretty high. I was really disappointed by what my "natural" products got. I keep thinking of trying the Honest Co. but tell myself I will just make some homemade laundry and dish soap and what not to save money... Then I never end up getting around to it.
Tommys_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #27
ZnBmama
Registered Users

My Mood:

I like the body wash, smells like vanilla!

Hunting and pecking for fresh baby and children's deals! Follow me! CheapMamaChick on Facebook
& Cheapmamachick.com
ZnBmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #28
Nightowl Jan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I tried the trial of both diapers and products. I canceled the dipes cuz i use cds but just wanted to try them. I didn't mind them at all. Softer than the Walmart or target brands.

The products are pretty good. I wasn't thrilled with the body wash. I felt like I had to use too much of it. The lotion felt to thin. I reallly like the healing balm. I ended up ordering the baby oil, the hair conditioner(for my 9 yr old), the bubble bath (which i love, it is reallly bubbly and doesn't irritate my baby and toddler's skin), the hand soap (nice but not very sudsy. I'm ok with that since all the kids use it, no chemical residues) & the healing balm. Almost everything shares the same orange/vanilla scent. It's light and pleasant but I don't always like orange.

Overall I am fine with the stuff. It is natural and made in the USA. I asked if Jessica Alba ever shows up in the office and the girl told me that she is actually there alot that she is very hands on. Haha.

Also, even though you enroll in the monthly subscription, you can push your next order for whatever month you want. And at any time you can change your 5 things. So you don't have to get the same 5 things everytime. Like right now I am doing it every three months.

I think it's a fine company. I prefer other brands for certain things but I like what they are doing. And the products seem good. Better than gross commercial crap.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #29
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

We've liked everything we've tried.

I extensively compared prices with Seventh Generation from Diapers.com (because you can save a shopping list there which is just as convenient as a subscription) Some things were a little more and others a little less, but for the bundle of stuff I am likely to need most often it comes out within 2 or 3 dollars even when you pay shipping at Honest Co. and not at Diapers.com

We just use disposables overnight so the one month supply lasts our two boys over 2 months instead of one baby one month.You can move back your delivery date if you don't run out of stuff that fast, and like someone else said you can order individual items now. They are not as absorbent as seventh generation, so some mornings we've had leaks. I guess by the time we've used up this supply I'll know how much that happens and how much it bothers me. It's because they use less SAP, which I like, and the cute prints catch people's attention (if for some reason we are around friends when the boys are in bedtime diapers) so I can draw people's attention to the fact that there are greener disposables, and exactly what's in the regular ones.
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #30
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

How many diapers do you get with the free trial? I wouldn't mind having a few sposies on hand when our newbie comes but don't want to pay $6 if it's only a couple diapers