Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #11
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: best front loader recs

I have LG FRONT LOAD.its great on my cd. My hubby was real adamit on fl too not that he does the wash...lol. I almost might try top if it goes out but our drum has life on it. That's y we choose it. Hot cold & u can change soil & spin speed. Extra rinse, & stuff like that.

Advertisement

abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #12
Nimyue
Registered Users
seller

Re: best front loader recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
I have LG FRONT LOAD.its great on my cd. My hubby was real adamit on fl too not that he does the wash...lol.
OMG This! The whole reason I have my crappy TL is DH! He was so against a FL, and he has not done 1 load of laundry the 6 months we've had the thing

He's been kicked off the decision making team the next time we buy a washer.
Nimyue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimyue
I've had both HE machines, FL and TL. The FL is way way way way better!!!! It cleans much better, the clothes and diapers get swished around more. And yes get one that steams. The Non-agitator TL just don't clean very well at all. I can't open the top to mine when it's running without it draining all the water as well. I have no idea why as it's a TL but that's how they make them these days. I hate my washer :/ I had a FL in england and it cleaned so well. You don't have to unstuff pockets in FL as they all work their way out. My mom has a GE steam washer, and I love using it. Things come out so clean, and there are lots of options on it, including a warm rinse! Which you cannot get on a single TL btw. So yeah next time we move I'm leaving the washer in this house, taking my dryer, and spending $800+ on a really good steam FL.
It depends on the HE TL. I have an LG Wave washer which is a HE TL. It does not have an agitator either. It cleans great (clothes, diapers, towels, etc) and I can open the top. I can adjust water levels and extra rinses too. I'd highly recommend it!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote