Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #111
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Ugh. Today is not good.

I have been yelling all morning long.
Dominic and Nathan have been rude, disobedient, and disrespectful all morning.
Harper JUST laid down for a map for the first time today. Thanks to their inability to do ask I ask and stay quiet.
Poor Caleb has been helpful and missed out on a trip to the pool because his brothers behaved badly.

I want today to be over.

Thanks.

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #112
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hugs!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #113
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 mamas - July chat

copied from facebook:

conversation in our kitchen...
sounds like elijah says: I gotta get my freakin' plate.
wayne and I look at each other: what elijah?
elijah repeats: I gotta get my freakin' plate
us: what!?!
elijah, more slowly: I gotta get my fork 'n' plate
ooooooooh, whew, that was a close one.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:10 PM   #114
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs Brittney! That's how I felt yesterday... the kids were being horrible and I was on my last nerve. I felt like I was screaming for hours. I made the kids cry telling them I wanted to leave... then of course I felt worse. Luckily, today is much better. They've all been really good tonight and I have my day off tomorrow to look forward to.

I got Senia's tutu/ bday hat today in the mail. Soo cute- can't wait for her to wear it!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #115
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

We have those days too. Just drains you. I am looking forward to our first year of school! Viv will be all day Kindi and Lauren will be Tu/Thurs am. There's a bus stop 2 blks from us, so Viv will catch the bus to school and gma will p/u and bring her to me since she'll be p/u my neice and nephew. It's going to be interesting around here, that's for sure. I am hoping to try and start sewing a few days a week during the am when both girls are gone and Evan is (hopefully) napping.

Trying to get as much done as possible around the house before school starts too. We'll see how that goes. I am really tired of living in limbo land right now. I'll be so glad when most of it is done!
I hear Evan crying so I better go get him! night ladies!!

OH and thanks Crystal!
Old 07-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #116
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz
Hugs Brittney! That's how I felt yesterday... the kids were being horrible and I was on my last nerve. I felt like I was screaming for hours. I made the kids cry telling them I wanted to leave... then of course I felt worse. Luckily, today is much better. They've all been really good tonight and I have my day off tomorrow to look forward to.

I got Senia's tutu/ bday hat today in the mail. Soo cute- can't wait for her to wear it!
Thanks for making me feel not alone. It's hard being at home sometimes!! And you must share pics of Senias tutu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
We have those days too. Just drains you. I am looking forward to our first year of school! Viv will be all day Kindi and Lauren will be Tu/Thurs am. There's a bus stop 2 blks from us, so Viv will catch the bus to school and gma will p/u and bring her to me since she'll be p/u my neice and nephew. It's going to be interesting around here, that's for sure. I am hoping to try and start sewing a few days a week during the am when both girls are gone and Evan is (hopefully) napping.

Trying to get as much done as possible around the house before school starts too. We'll see how that goes. I am really tired of living in limbo land right now. I'll be so glad when most of it is done!
I hear Evan crying so I better go get him! night ladies!!

OH and thanks Crystal!
Kindergarten!! I remember not knowing what to do with myself for a few days there. Lol

Old 07-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #117
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hubby woke me up early this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. I made some chai flavored coffee and watched the sunrise. Pretty magical start to the day.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #118
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oooh that sounds so relaxing!

Dd and I are eating breakfast (apples and yogurt) and I'm drinking coffee with chai creamer in it. I hope everyone has a great day!

Hey, is every one out of their infant carseats now? I sold our Chicco travel system a few weeks ago and used that to buy a new Maclaren for dd. My older ('04) Mac was verrrrrry worn and they no longer sell replacement parts for it. So she has pink and grey now. I am finally used to the convertible seat and dd is doing better with transitioning to crib for naps if she was sleeping in the car.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #119
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know EXACTLY how you all are feeling. It's so hot here, the pool has gotten old and we have already gone to every indoor play place, jump place, and pottery painting place you can think of. I'm out of ideas! My two oldest start kindergarten and first grade on the 15th and my three year old starts preschool on the 21st...whoohoo! So for two mornings a week I will just have Brynn...not sure what I'll do with myself. Soccer is starting too...even my three year old is playing. So excited! I'm ready to be back in a routine.

I can't wait to see pics of everyone's birthdays! I love first birthday parties. We have Brynn's smash cake photos next weekend. Hopefully those will come out well. My sister is making her outfit...it's a surprise. Can't wait to see how it comes out. Love all the tutus...I actually got so tired of buying them that I started making the girls. Super easy...I can whip one out in about an hour.

Off to get our day started..can hear the girls arguing over Barbie shoes as I type...ugh!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #120
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Lightbulb Re: August 2011 mamas - July chat

We switched Brynn to a convertible a couple if months ago. She really likes the extra room. I was able to get her a new Marathon for free! Well, kinda...long story. A couple of months ago dh hit a parked car...yea smart. Well anyway, Geico makes you replace any carseat in an accident no matter how slow you were going. We had an almost expired Marathon and a Graco turbobooster, so I got to pick out brand new seats. I got her the pink and brown polka dot print...love it!