Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #121
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 mamas - July chat

I have not switched Senia and have no idea what to get. Yeah, that's how far I've made it with that situation. I'm still liking the bucket, though, because I load all the stuff in it to walk over to the babysitters and then leave it there for her to sit Seni in on a blanket to nap.

I got to sleep in today!! The kids LOVE to get up super early on my day off and last week was the first time they actually slept in... and my boss called at 6:20 because someone called in sick. Grr. This morning I actually got to sleep until about 7:30- it was awesome! Not much on the agenda today- knitting, homework, a bit of cleaning, and working on printing pics for my collage frames. Luke comes home tonight so I'm thinking spaghetti sounds good- Seni LOOOVES it too.

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #122
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PPD question- if you go on medication for it how do you know when you can go off of it? Does it eventually go away and then you just test going off the meds?
Old 07-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #123
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I loved the infant seat because Harper was such a lousy sleeper for so long that if she fell asleep in it, I could count on a good nap for her. But she outgrew it in height so it moved on.

She has a Roundabout55 from the BRU $99 sale a month ago and a Radian xtsl that was Dominic's. I did get her a girly cover for it though . I like them both and she seems super comfy in whichever she's in.

Ad just for fun...some recent pics

Walking around silver dollar city

At the pool

Because we're Lakers Lovers

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***

Last edited by mommabritt; 07-26-2012 at 09:09 AM.
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #124
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How can she be so cute?! I love that last pic especially!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #125
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Super cute pics...Harper is adorable!
Old 07-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #126
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks gals! She's such a sweetie too.

Now share yours!

Last edited by mommabritt; 07-26-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #127
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Still in the convertible seat here. I am going to order the radian in spring this week. (Hopefully spring pattern).

We just got back from a long trip. Dh had to do some business and brought us with him. So we went to Nashville for a couple of days and then to New Orleans. We had such a great time and there was so much to do. I got to hang with the locals and explore all the great neighborhoods. We went to childrens muesuems and ate at local restaurants when dh was with us and at whole foods when he was not. Whole foods was always quick, healthy and easy especially with 3 kids and so many options for picky eaters--me being the picky eater.

We had our occasional breakdowns--mostly Blu but the 4 of us walked everywhere. I put Peyton in the Ergo and held the boys hand and we strolled around the cities. I think people were looking at me like I was a nut job with 3 young kids. We had a great time though and I think the kids favorite part was eating Pinkberry.

Oh and we were in New Orleans when Obama was there so we were able to watch the President go by. Blu thought that was exciting.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #128
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt--I saw on another thread--not sure which one? Ssome dolls that you have for Harper. Can you rec some to me or where you got them? TIA

I know this is bad but I still have no idea what to get Peyton for her bday. Was thinking wheely big but I think that will be Christmas. So I am at a loss.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #129
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Umm. Her dolls are from VeeMarie, Candyfloss and someone else. She has a dolly made by Melissa (in here) and then two Stella dolls (manhattan toys). She seems to love her boy Stella the most!

For her birthday I have a Melissa and Doug nesting blocks set put up for her, she's getting a classic Little Tykes pram, and a toy phone that looks like my iPhone (so she'll leave it alone!).

Other ideas: Instruments, wooden peg puzzles or peekaboo puzzles, ISpy bag (the boys have them as she just discovered them), and lift the flap books are a big hit here.

Last edited by mommabritt; 07-26-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #130
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So I finally ordered Peytons carseat. I got the Diono in the spring pattern that I wanted. I also got her a Blah Blah Doll that is a pink bunny for her Birthday. I am thinking she needs some sort of cell phone bc she loves the phone and then something she can walk with and push. But grandma (mil) is flying in a week after her birthday and wants to shop then instead of shipping or flying with gifts and she really wants to get her everything so we will probably let her.