Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #41
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 mamas - July chat

Seni takes 2 naps. Usually gets up around 7 or so and then a nap later in the morning. It differs depending on if I work or not but she'll take another late afternoon or early evening. Sometimes she takes a third but otherwise goes to bed around 9.

Wow, I just saw her walk half way across the dining room- such a crazy sight!

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #42
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Harper is taking one nap mostly. Sometimes she will snooze while nursing too but that doesn't really count. She's never been a solid napper so I'm happy with one.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***

Last edited by mommabritt; 07-10-2012 at 08:15 PM.
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #43
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mary is finally taking two naps consistently, only took her 10 months, haha!

She wakes up around 7am, then naps about 10am, then up around noon, another nap about 2pm until 4ish, she goes to bed same time as the boys. Between 7:30 and 8pm usually.

I'm so grateful for her naps, we went so many months with terrible sleep.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #44
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Eating strike & nurseathon going on here. Gums are super swollen. I loathe molars. Poor Casper.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #45
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
Eating strike & nurseathon going on here. Gums are super swollen. I loathe molars. Poor Casper.
MOLARS! WOW, Peyton still has 0 teeth!

AFM: DH decided that in Dec we are going to Disney World. We figure while we are in the South and it is only an 8 hr drive we should do it before we move. We will do it again as the kiddos get older but we thought we would do it now too. We will do the Mickey Christmas Party which I am really excited about! Any tips will be great. We are leaving on a Thursday and coming home Monday. We have a character breakfast set up. The day we arrive we have reservations for the T-Rex restaurant. Blu is crazy about EVERYTHING DINOSAURS, so thats why we made sure we got the reservations so early.

My dh is laughing bc I already have a schedule of the days and events planned. We will see how that goes and if we will stick to it!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #46
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
MOLARS! WOW, Peyton still has 0 teeth!

AFM: DH decided that in Dec we are going to Disney World. We figure while we are in the South and it is only an 8 hr drive we should do it before we move. We will do it again as the kiddos get older but we thought we would do it now too. We will do the Mickey Christmas Party which I am really excited about! We are leaving on a Thursday and coming home Monday. We have a character breakfast set up. The day we arrive we have reservations for the T-Rex restaurant. Blu is crazy about EVERYTHING DINOSAURS, so thats why we made sure we got the reservations so early.

My dh is laughing bc I already have a schedule of the days and events planned. We will see how that goes and if we will stick to it! Any tips will be great
Old 07-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #47
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just buzzing by to say i'm working on party invites....we could have 36 people here...not including us 5.

holy party batman.

it is excessively unlikely that all will come, but I'm thinking we can easily hit 25 people. good grief, what am I thinking?
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #48
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yeah, Caspian has 8 teeth. Been there for months now. His eye teeth pocked up and then disappeared again a few weeks ago. My kids get teeth super early. Like 2-3 months for their first. Nuts. Man nursing would be a lot easier without teeth!

Disney sounds awesome. But also terrifying. I'm not looking forward to Disneyland next year. All that princess crap is a bit much for my Tomboy self!

Party? Oh man I guess I need to get on that, huh?

Last edited by estradaamyl; 07-11-2012 at 04:13 PM.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #49
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yeah, Caspian has 8 teeth. Been there for months now. His eye teeth pocked up and then disappeared again a few weeks ago. My kids get teeth super early. Like 2-3 months for their first. Nuts. Man nursing would be a lot easier without teeth!

Disney sounds awesome. But also terrifying. I'm not looking forward to Disneyland next year. All that princess crap is a bit much for my Tomboy self!

Party? Oh man I guess I need to get on that, huh?

I do not think we will have to worry about the Princess stuff this time around. The boys are all about Woody and Buzz--Phineas and Ferb

Pink Princess Crap was one of the reasons I was scared to have a girl BUT I am doing a very good job at raising a tomboy!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #50
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Disney suggestion - Tour Guide Mike. Seriously worth the $20-25. You join, put your dates in, and he tells you the parks to visit and avoid on the days you're there. His info is spot on. Our last 2 trips using him we waited in next to no lines, and this coming trip (September) is already mapped out by day. Disney is a fun trip, but not a trip to go on without a plan!
Stacey, wife to Steve, Mom to 26yod, 24yod, 22yod, 20yos, Granny to 4 and #5 due 1/16
Step-mom to 28yoss & step-granny to 5, Caretaker of 2 dogs, 5 cats + Kool & the Gang (my roo and his "chicks")
Christian SAHM/Granny & Disney travel planner - hbirthed, b-fed, cd'd, co-slept, sel/delay vax, didn't circ
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote