Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #101
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: July 2012

Move me to cheerleaders. DH is starting a new job in September so we're going to wait for better insurance.

mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #102
Registered Users
My Mood:
I'm here! I don't come around much because I get sidetracked on other threads but I'm still ntnp and Ppaf finally arrived! Haven't had access to and sticks to pee on so I'm dying to poas especially since it's cd27 today!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #103
Registered Users
Re: ATTS: July 2012

The wait is killing me! I am supposed to start AF on Friday so technically I could take one of those tests that say up to 6 days before your period (can't remember which one that is) but I promised that hubs I would try to wait until I at least missed my period since the cost of tests adds up when you are ttc. I woke up today feeling sick to my stomache and I had a killer headache. Being sick has been the first sign with both my boys so here is hoping this is our month! I ate a banana and it has made me feel a bit better but not completely. I feel like I am on the edge of being sick any minute now. It's funny that I find myself actually wanting to barf because it would almost certainly mean I am pregnant, lol. oh and I don't feel like it is an illness at all, I mean the only thing wrong with me is I feel sick to my stomache so I really don't think it is the flu or something dumb like that but I guess I will find out on friday!
Breastfeeding , Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy, to Dylan Michael (September 2007) Aiden Edward (March 2011) and anxiously waiting for Katherine Sophia due in MAY!
iwiamandaiwi is offline   Reply With Quote