Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #81
borncrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ATTS: July 2012

Hi ladies, sorry I've been away.... It was a pleasant surprise to see your BFP Carly! Yay!!!!! So excited for you!

AF showed up a few days early last week and i couldn't even get on, i didnt want to deal with it.... it's just been really hard, and she's gone now and I'm just waiting to O. I started taking calcium in addition to my prenatals and started taking EPO which Im pretty sure Im supposed to stop taking as soon as I O, which is what I did last month when I took it... Bt if I'm wrong, please tell me!

I'm thinking pink, but just wanting a 2nd line SO bad . I know I've said it before, but this is really hard on me. And when I'm upset about something i tend to withdraw, so Im sorry I didn't update after those Evaps I just couldnt talk about it, even online . Anyways, I'm trying to stop thinking about it and withdraw from this emotionally so it doesn't hurt me so much, so I may be scarce for a few cycles, but I will try to update

Advertisement

Last edited by borncrunchy; 07-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.
borncrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #82
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

HUGE temp drop this morning with cramping so im sure AF is on her way just late a day or two...Getting ready for my RE appt....excited and nervous all in the same!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #83
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borncrunchy View Post
Hi ladies, sorry I've been away.... It was a pleasant surprise to see your BFP Carly! Yay!!!!! So excited for you!

AF showed up a few days early last week and i couldn't even get on, i didnt want to deal with it.... it's just been really hard, and she's gone now and I'm just waiting to O. I started taking calcium in addition to my prenatals and started taking EPO which Im pretty sure Im supposed to stop taking as soon as I O, which is what I did last month when I took it... Bt if I'm wrong, please tell me!

I'm thinking pink, but just wanting a 2nd line SO bad . I know I've said it before, but this is really hard on me. And when I'm upset about something i tend to withdraw, so Im sorry I didn't update after those Evaps I just couldnt talk about it, even online . Anyways, I'm trying to stop thinking about it and withdraw from this emotionally so it doesn't hurt me so much, so I may be scarce for a few cycles, but I will try to update
Aww, I'm so sorry, Brittney.

I'm still checking in here on all of you ladies and hoping you all get your BFPs very, very soon.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #84
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Ok so AF showed up after I posted on here yesterday before I went to my RE appt, which went really well and I like the Doc! She is great and sweet and has a super bedside manner persay! We did and US and she said everything looked great that my ovaries didn't look like PolyCystic ovaries but by labs my Ovaries where just OLDER than me!
We came up with a great plan but it will have to start next cycle if we get to next cycle as our Trip to FLORIDA will get in the way of the plan! I would be to start Follstim with US every couple days till Ovadril trigger shot then IUI 36 hours later then Endometrin after IUI to help keep Progestrone levels nice and high to have a Happy environment for a sticky bean!
So this cycle we are doing all natural no meds exept my metformin and prenatal vitamin...doing OPK to find surge and she said she likes them done between 12 and 2pm everyday just once a day... and then when I get positive OPK timed intercourse for the next 3-4 days!! Florida was where we got pregnant with DS so maybe it will be good luck and I wont have to do the other meds! FX
Im super happy with the plans the next couple months but hoping just relaxing and having some florida time will do the trick!! Wish me luck mams!!! to all!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 07-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #85
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Ok so AF showed up after I posted on here yesterday before I went to my RE appt, which went really well and I like the Doc! She is great and sweet and has a super bedside manner persay! We did and US and she said everything looked great that my ovaries didn't look like PolyCystic ovaries but by labs my Ovaries where just OLDER than me!
We came up with a great plan but it will have to start next cycle if we get to next cycle as our Trip to FLORIDA will get in the way of the plan! I would be to start Follstim with US every couple days till Ovadril trigger shot then IUI 36 hours later then Endometrin after IUI to help keep Progestrone levels nice and high to have a Happy environment for a sticky bean!
So this cycle we are doing all natural no meds exept my metformin and prenatal vitamin...doing OPK to find surge and she said she likes them done between 12 and 2pm everyday just once a day... and then when I get positive OPK timed intercourse for the next 3-4 days!! Florida was where we got pregnant with DS so maybe it will be good luck and I wont have to do the other meds! FX
Im super happy with the plans the next couple months but hoping just relaxing and having some florida time will do the trick!! Wish me luck mams!!! to all!!!
Wishing you the best of luck, Carissa!! Sounds like a great plan you have!!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #86
Emmers22185
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sounds like a fantastic plan Carissa!!!! Sticky vibes!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #87
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Up until today my OPKs have been obviously negative, but I think today's is darker. What do you all think? Am I crazy? These tests are (from top to bottom) from 7/9, yesterday, and today. I don't think today's is positive, but I think it's closer.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #88
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I'd say TODAY looks positive!!! Get to BDing the next three days mama!!!
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 07-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #89
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
I'd say TODAY looks positive!!! Get to BDing the next three days mama!!!
Woohoo! And if not, may as well treat it as positive, right?
Old 07-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #90
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Best of luck Carissa! Sounds like a great plan!

and Yes those look like some positive OPK's!

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote