Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #11
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ooh.... I wonder too! I cant wait!!!!!!

Camping sounds fun, i wonder if kids realize we grownups love s'mores just
As much as they do

Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #12
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly chat july 2

I can't wait! I'm due the first but have already started walking like crazy. I am still stashing up on my nb diapers because I'm doing AIOs and pockets. All of the nb clothes have been washed and put away and the diaper bag is already packed and waiting in the car seat. I hope to go into labor early! I have 3 brused ribs so I'm hoping he comes soon so he doesn't crack them! Anyone know any ways to help naturally induce early?
Cadensmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadensmum
Anyone know any ways to help naturally induce early?
Id love to hear suggestions for this too. Tho id LOVE to let baby come when its ready, doc said if no signs of labor at 40 wks then she will want to do a repeat csec. Yes, I know I can refuse. Just would be easier if everything happened naturally before that 40 week appt. My son was 8 days early. I wonder if that will happen again. That'd be perfect. Tho I'm supposed to travel 3 hrs away for a wedding 10 days before my due date...t

Last edited by chach4; 07-02-2012 at 06:43 PM.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #14
NorwexMa
Registered Users
seller

I've heard of drinking lots of Red raspberry leaf tea, sex, overworking, and also pumping for 10 min, break 10 min, and repeat for an hour....

I enjoy being thrifty green with Norwex! http://leahrus.norwex.biz
NorwexMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #15
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwexMa View Post
I've heard of drinking lots of Red raspberry leaf tea, sex, overworking, and also pumping for 10 min, break 10 min, and repeat for an hour....
Alright. Thank you! I can't really do the second suggestion because I'm single but I'll try the other ones(:
Old 07-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #16
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4 View Post

I wonder how many July babies we will have?
I've been wondering the same thing. Especially after last week when we were camping and I got a little dehydrated and sick and started having contractions, I drank plently, laid down and took a nap and they went away. Glad they are gone now because I was a little worried.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah! We fially started working on the bathroom! Wall repairing is almost done, I have to convince DH to take out the sink and stuff so I can do some KILZ behind it and get rid of the moldies from when the plumbing was messed up. But at least it is finally started. The diapers are in the wash and after the bathroom is done I can finally prep the wools. I made the mistake of going to the local CD store yesterday and got a gorgeous Sapo Verde skirty with built in soaker and a little chick skirty. If this is a girl she is going to be very well dressed. If not, I have a lot of stuff to sell.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #18
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwexMa
EPO can be started at 35 weeks according to my MW. Overworking may just cause ctx from dehydration, so be sure to drink plenty of water!!

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #19
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliecatn1 View Post
EPO can be started at 35 weeks according to my MW. Overworking may just cause ctx from dehydration, so be sure to drink plenty of water!!
Does your MW have any certain suggestions on things to do?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #20
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really hope I have a July baby! haha

DS came 10 days early. I was due July 27th. My water broke on its own on the 16th and he was born on the 17th. Sex and walking was all that I did to help things along. I wasn't expecting to go early, especially with my first. I was shocked when my water broke!

I'm 35 weeks today, so I definitely want to hold out a few more weeks and let the baby cook a bit longer. I'll be full term on my son's 2nd birthday (two weeks from today) so basically I'll be ready to go any time after that. Physically, not so much mentally! I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around having a newborn, and my son not being our only child anymore.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, of course. My sister's first was born 2 weeks early and then her second was a little late. My doctor has to go out of town a couple days after my due date, and I really don't want anyone else to deliver.

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote