Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #21
trooperwife13
Registered Users

Re: Weekly chat july 2

I've got about 4 1/2 weeks left to my dd...but I'm pretty certain I'm going to go early! Baby dropped thursday, and Saturday night I had 3 different times were contractions were strong enough to wake me up. And Yesterday at work (I have a pretty stressful job, 10 hours fast moving on your feet), I was having a good number but no consistancy to them. Dr told me if I go now, they won't stop it, and basically if I call they will tell me just keep track of them, so I have been....Today was another day of contractions (they are stronger than BH, but not really painful just tightening) but again no patterns at all. And I'm working full time up to the DD.
Thankfully we have just about everything ready, we won't cloth diaper the first week, because if it does come in the week of my dd, my husband is having surgery 2 days before my dd and we aren't going to be up to doing much laundry those days!! But Nursery is all ready to go otherwise!!!

Advertisement

trooperwife13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #22
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadensmum

Does your MW have any certain suggestions on things to do?
To jump-start labor?

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #23
mommato4kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

We're heading to a local water park for the day!! Anyone else have plans today? Then we're going camping for the weekend.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:47 AM   #24
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

How much sex, I wonder? Like once a day or every 2 days? Twice a wk?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #25
trooperwife13
Registered Users

No 4th of July plans here! We're in an extreme heatwave here in wisconsin and my husband works night shift so hes sleeping, while i stay cool in the AC. And I work tomorrow at 5am so no fireworks tonight either! We're celebrating on Saturday and hopefully dont' get a fire ban so we can still light off the $2000 worth of fireworks that were purchased for this party!
trooperwife13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #26
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon
How much sex, I wonder? Like once a day or every 2 days? Twice a wk?
I don't think there is a hard and fast rule on this... I guess do it until it works!! Sex really is the best way to jump start labor from a scientific standpoint (aside from getting hooked up to pit and using cytotec!)

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #27
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ive already let dh know that at 38 wks he should be ready and willing for a lot of quickies!!! However, our go to pregnancy position was really uncomfortable for me last night. Hoping it just had to do with baby's position and it will be fine next time. Quickies just aren't gonna happen any other way!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #28
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooperwife13
No 4th of July plans here! We're in an extreme heatwave here in wisconsin and my husband works night shift so hes sleeping, while i stay cool in the AC. And I work tomorrow at 5am so no fireworks tonight either! We're celebrating on Saturday and hopefully dont' get a fire ban so we can still light off the $2000 worth of fireworks that were purchased for this party!
I hear u on the heat. Where in wi are u? I'm in green bay. But was camping a bit north. Reached 100+ this week. Not fun in the heat but we spent a lot of time swimming?
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #29
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are in Grand Rapids, MI and it has been over 100 several times over the past 10 days. Longest... hottest heat wave since the 1930's.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #30
SarahOxley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due Aug 3rd but they have made it sound very much like they don't plan on me making it that far. Even if I do, I won't go past that date because I have gestational diabetes. I have an ultrasound this coming Friday to check weight and fluid levels. They have already brought up inducing me on the 27th. Hard to believe my little one could be here in like 18 days!!!