Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
Registered Users
My OB is so positive! :)

I really like the OB that I switched to for this pregnancy. She is so positive and happy about everything! I don't have any issues, thank G-d, but she is sure this labor and delivery will turn out to be everything I want it to be.
Saying that, she is making me more nervous with her assurances! I sort of feel she is jinxing me and/or tempting fate... YKWIM?
OTOH- I definitely like it this way better than the opposite!!

popsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: My OB is so positive! :)

That's wonderful!

I really like my doctor. We had such a great experience with her when I had my son that it really made me want her there for this one. I was considering a home birth, but I wasn't 100% sure about it and my husband even less so, and after having a couple of prenatal visits with her again I knew I want her to deliver this baby. Fingers are crossed that she'll be able to be there for it!

It really does help to have a doctor you trust, who isn't trying to scare you from the start. I mesh really well with my doctor... some of the stuff I hear from other people and the things their doctors tell them or whatever make me so uncomfortable!

Glad your have a positive doctor. She's not jinxing you, she's supporting you!
Mommy to Grant (July 2010) and Greta (July 2012)

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Registered Users
Re: My OB is so positive! :)

I didn't like my Dr the first day we met, she didnt talk to my husband or I at all....But the next two appointments I fell in love with her as my dr! She's so great and her favorite thing to tell me is "do you have any concerns??" and when I say no...she says "Good...then i'm not going to make any by asking you a bunch of questions!!" I really hope shes there when I go into labor because She's been a truly awesome Dr.
I had a midwife one day for an appointment because my Dr was gone and she was NUTS literally....She told me if the baby wasn't moving for a long time, to slam pot lids together in front of my stomach until it does!! CRAZY!!!
trooperwife13 is offline   Reply With Quote