Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:26 AM   #11
Registered Users
Originally Posted by tweety612
Bookmarking. We are ISO of one too and have been checking Craigslist but don't know which ones are good.

Sent from my DROID4 using DS Forum
Depending on your intentions (ie frequent and long runs versus all-terrain) the BOB, Baby Jogger, and Mountain Buggy brands are at the top of the list. Baby Jogger has a range of strollers from plastic-wheeled umbrella style mini strollers on up to their all-terrain models with air tires and swivel wheels, and they also have fixed-wheel ones designed for hard-core running. Other brands like Bumbleride and StrollAir have high-quality all-terrain swivel wheel strollers. Most of the all-terrain ones have a locking swivel wheel which gives you awesome turning but also can lock for jogging.

an_aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Which Jogger stroller to buy???

I second the Schwinn single jogger. I have had one for years now and it is great. Affordable and pushes like a dream. I love that you can lock the wheel or let it pivot. I have SUPER fair LOs so we have the protect a bub canopy add on and don't forget a patch kit in case of flat. I have never gotten a flat all these years but you never know.
Just in case.
MDever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
Registered Users
Originally Posted by an_aurora
I'd look for a Bob or Baby Jogger used on Craigslist. I got a Mountain Buggy for $100 a few weeks ago. I have tried a lot of strollers and you really do get what you pay for.
This... it's the little things that make them...sun shade that comes all the way down, smooth easy ride/ push, light weight...I have a bumbleride and am so glad I do. Used is always a good option with baby stuff.
ISO EUC wool covers and longies
lil_filly is offline   Reply With Quote